Sign in to follow this  
Wise87

LatinVFR Miami v5 for P3D4.4+ is out

Looking forward to the feedback. Looks great from what I see in the pictures. I hope performance is good. 

• KMIA airport all buildings objects and ground polygons made from native PBR materials
  • Surroundings of KMIA, and over 200 square kilometers of photo scenery coverage. City buildings, covering Miami Beach from Bay Harbor to Key Biscayne with custom made PBR buildings.
  • SODE animated PBR jetways for the best jetway animation possible.
  • SODE controlled lighting, automatically illuminating when low visibility and rain conditions.
  • SODE controlled rain effects, enabling wet PBR surfaces whenever rain is present.
  • Custom animated airport vehicles.  
  • Special slippery condition for runways that would affect braking action whenever it is raining.
  • And much more.....

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

It seems like this airport is updated about once a year!  It looks like a solid upgrade but 14 Euros is no small upgrade fee so I am not sure, even though I do a good number of cargo flights in and out of KMIA.

Edited by Cognita
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Dan Scott

Just checked out their website.  Lots of screenshots.  Looks great!  They give you a lot for the price.  I've always liked LatinVFR and have their Key West, John Wayne and San Diego airports.

• Like 1

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

4 minutes ago, Cognita said:

It seems like this airport is updated about once a year!  It looks like a solid upgrade but 14 Euros is no small upgrade fee so I am not sure, even though I do a good number of cargo flights in and out of KMIA.

14 euros? That's like one lunch at a restaurant. Perspective is a great thing.

• Like 1

Eric 

2 hours ago, B777ER said:

14 euros? That's like one lunch at a restaurant. Perspective is a great thing.

Very good Eric! I'll skip lunch today, buy the upgrade and have dinner later!

Lee

• Like 4

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

1 minute ago, Midnight Music said:

Lee

Lol...😆

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

Looks like a great upgrade, well worth 14 euros in my mind.

• Like 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

44 minutes ago, Midnight Music said:

Lee

Go to a buffet. Then you can make up for skipping lunch. 

Eric 

It's annoying to me that they have said the update would be for free and suddenly I see that we have to pay 50% of the new product. Not satisfied with their change of mind as v4 was already the P3D v4 version. Paying one and a half product for the same P3Dv4 version is too much in my opinion. I have most of their products but I certainly don't like this practice. If it was a 5-6 $ upgrade I would give it. Especially now that MSFS 2020 and P3D v5 are in the distant horizon, paying again for the same airport is no tempting to me.

Edited by Daedalus
  • Like 3

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

Just updated and the performance seems fine to me compared to v4. I not a fan of the metallic static aircraft in this version and the ground textures around the airport seem blown out some. 

Edited by Wise87
  • Upvote 1

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

For those who have bought the upgrade, did they fix the problem with the runway entrance lights?  After the last couple of updates the lights looked like "whack-a-mole" to me.  🙂

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

30 minutes ago, BlueStar said:

For those who have bought the upgrade, did they fix the problem with the runway entrance lights?  After the last couple of updates the lights looked like "whack-a-mole" to me.  🙂

Can you post a pic of what you mean? Thanks!

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

30 minutes ago, BlueStar said:

Still there.

Dan

1 minute ago, Wise87 said:

Still there.

pic please.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

21 minutes ago, DJJose said:

pic please.

Hard to take a pic. There bouncing up and down like he said, whack-a-mole.

Dan