Sign in to follow this  
Wise87

LatinVFR Miami v5 for P3D4.4+ is out

1 minute ago, Wise87 said:

Hard to take a pic. There bouncing up and down like he said, whack-a-mole.

Got it!

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Its not just a simple PBR update, they increased scenery coverage from 50 to 200 sqm, thats quite significant for those who dont use a Miami cityscape addon. 

I noticed that SODE jetways arent connecting properly, there's a massive gap between jetway and aircraft door when docking animation is finished. I posted this already in the LatinVFR forum but i'm wondering if anyone else is seeing this too? 

15 hours ago, Wise87 said:

Hard to take a pic. There bouncing up and down like he said, whack-a-mole.

Actually we did a different kind of animation this time, I am sorry you did not like it, we thought it would be better, its basically the same we used for KMSY and we did not hear the same opinion.

4 hours ago, Woozie said:

Its not just a simple PBR update, they increased scenery coverage from 50 to 200 sqm, thats quite significant for those who dont use a Miami cityscape addon. 

I noticed that SODE jetways arent connecting properly, there's a massive gap between jetway and aircraft door when docking animation is finished. I posted this already in the LatinVFR forum but i'm wondering if anyone else is seeing this too? 

There seems to be an issue with customers who have the FSX version of KMIAv4 with SODE jetways and KMIAv5 SODE jetways. If you have the FSX version please remove the SODE jetways, and just let them be for P3dv4 version. Let me know in the (LVFR) forums if you need further help on this subject.

13 minutes ago, LVFRicardo said:

Actually we did a different kind of animation this time, I am sorry you did not like it, we thought it would be better, its basically the same we used for KMSY and we did not hear the same opinion.

I didn't say I didn't like them. I just reported to the user that they still do the same thing as before. I never had a problem with them myself.

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

This new version is outstanding. I love how LatinVFR Ricardo added the photo scenery and I can still see the 3d lights. Blends well with ORBX FTXG.

The beach coastlines photo scenery and mod City are a welcomed site. Airport PBR textures look great. Performance is excellent. I can’t say enough good things about this new version.

I highly recommend this upgrade.

ku3plzd.jpg
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

59 minutes ago, LVFRicardo said:

There seems to be an issue with customers who have the FSX version of KMIAv4 with SODE jetways and KMIAv5 SODE jetways. If you have the FSX version please remove the SODE jetways, and just let them be for P3dv4 version. Let me know in the (LVFR) forums if you need further help on this subject.

Works like a charm now after full re-install, thanks Ricardo

28 minutes ago, DJJose said:

This new version is outstanding. I love how LatinVFR Ricardo added the photo scenery and I can still see the 3d lights. Blends well with ORBX FTXG.

The beach coastlines photo scenery and mod City are a welcomed site. Airport PBR textures look great. Performance is excellent. I can’t say enough good things about this new version.

I highly recommend this upgrade.

I agree 100%. Looks amazing with outstanding performance, absolutely recommended. 

My only gripe is that the cargo area is still pretty low res, like building textures around the Whiskey stands. Not sure if this is due to performance reasons but if thats the case it would be nice to be able to switch between pax- and cargo-terminal detail textures. Given its a major cargo hub it would deserve some more love in this area

29 minutes ago, Manny Ortiz said:

So no discount if you bought it directly from LatinVFR? 

Its cheaper than on Simmarket if that's what you mean. In general, customers who bought v4 after 1st of April get it for free, those who bought it before will have to pay an upgrade fee 

I’m on my way to MIA for my first flight with the new scenery from EHAM, looking forward to my first flight in.

One thing I’ll mention is that I used the v4 uninstalled that came with the v5 purchase and while it removed v4 from my system, it did not remove the scenery.cfg or addon.xml ( not sure which it uses) which I had to deal with manually before p3d would boot up again.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Before I install the new version- I already have DRD Design Miami City installed. Which cityscape is better, the new included in KMIA or the "old one" (appearance, coverage)? Thank you for comments! 

• Upvote 1

Do we need to uninstall the previous version first or just run this installer?

2 hours ago, Manny Ortiz said:

So no discount if you bought it directly from LatinVFR? 

If you bought from our store you do get the discount, email us and we sort it out for you.

10 minutes ago, LarsA said:

Before I install the new version- I already have DRD Design Miami City installed. Which cityscape is better, the new included in KMIA or the "old one" (appearance, coverage)? Thank you for comments! 

Stanislaw from DRD design is my friend, but without a doubt our KMIA v5 brings update renditions of all buildings in Miami and Miami Beach.

2 minutes ago, Bigt said:

Do we need to uninstall the previous version first or just run this installer?

Hi, uninstall previous version is required.

3 minutes ago, LVFRicardo said:

Hi, uninstall previous version is required.

Thank you.

This sounds promising! Thanks Ricardo! 

• Like 1