Sign in to follow this  
Wise87

LatinVFR Miami v5 for P3D4.4+ is out

Nice airport and city. I have disabled DD Miami as I find LFR better. 

I do have a hard time achieving constant 25 fps in the FSLA320 but to be fair i tried it out with today weather in the area. Around 17-25 fps. 

Bad weather is a regular killer so this might have  contributed. 

Shadows off and medium dynamic reflections. Normal settings. Low water settings. No AI 

Michael Moe 

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Bought !!

This is the highest level!👏

I am delighted!

But In one place are trees in the lake. Installed MSE Florida & Nuvecta autogen

Any ideas ?

1.jpg

Edited by BMW969

EVGA 2080 Ti  FTW3 Hybrid , 8700K, 2Tb 970 EVO Plus, 48 Гб HyperX

MSFS 2020 Tech Alpha Insider

I want to turn off the photo underlay since I use MegaSceneryEarth. Consequently, the CPU load doubles. In LVFR Miami V5 config, the underlay is disabled along with the city.

EVGA 2080 Ti  FTW3 Hybrid , 8700K, 2Tb 970 EVO Plus, 48 Гб HyperX

MSFS 2020 Tech Alpha Insider

3 hours ago, BMW969 said:

I want to turn off the photo underlay since I use MegaSceneryEarth. Consequently, the CPU load doubles. In LVFR Miami V5 config, the underlay is disabled along with the city.

I was about to ask what you answered. 😀

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

i am having problems with the update to 5.1

There are two options either update to 5.1 from 5.0 or install fresh 5.1

The problem is that when I install a fresh 5.1 version it shows as 5.0 in the scenery drop down list but it says 5.1 in the download. How do I know what version I have installed. I am also getting horrible performance where I have some sort of light moving across the buildings. It's not flickering but something different. I would appreciate any help thanks.

8 hours ago, bosflo said:

I have some sort of light moving across the buildings. It's not flickering but something different. I would appreciate any help thanks.

It only happens in the rain and it's due to PBR.

• Like 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Thanks, I also suspect PBR that's giving me the performance drop. I really don't care about PBR but I'm told everyone wants it. Anyway, at KMIA with PBR I get about 4 fps and that's it. I spotted at T2G LFPG which is a bigger airport with more traffic and I get about 15fps which I am fine with. That airport does not have PBR and it's still a great rendition for me at least. Can you turn off PBR just for KMIA?

On 6/29/2019 at 9:50 AM, LVFRicardo said:

Actually we did a different kind of animation this time, I am sorry you did not like it, we thought it would be better, its basically the same we used for KMSY and we did not hear the same opinion.

Just a suggestion, but the all of the runway entrance lights I have seen have the identical look as yours except they move side to side as opposed to up and down.

I believe that your current effect would look absolutely perfect if you simply rotate them 90 degrees so that they move left - right instead of up - down.

• Like 1

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

I purchased LVFR MIAMI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT KMIA V4 FSX P3D from simMarket on 4/6/2019.
The LVFR website notes, "If you bought KMIA v4 after April 1st 2019 you are entitled to a free upgrade of KMIA v5".
Simmarket is charging an upgrade fee of 14 Euros. How do I get the free upgrade?

Regards,

Claude Franklin

9 hours ago, ClaudeF said:

I purchased LVFR MIAMI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT KMIA V4 FSX P3D from simMarket on 4/6/2019.
The LVFR website notes, "If you bought KMIA v4 after April 1st 2019 you are entitled to a free upgrade of KMIA v5".
Simmarket is charging an upgrade fee of 14 Euros. How do I get the free upgrade?

It should appear in the basket. Otherwise why not contact them directly ?

Guillaume

YouTube Channel : The Flying Frog (P3D flying)

My Flickr Gallery : clicky clicky

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D at 4.5 Ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS X470 Ultra Gaming RAM: 32 Gb GPU: 1x RTX 2080 TI OS : Win 10 PRO Display : Philips BD4350UC (4K 43" display) + 1 AOC 21" FHD side display
Hardware: Virpil WarBRD Base with WarBRD Grip OR Warthog Grip, VPC ACE Collection Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Goflight MCP Pro, 2x Saitek Radios, 1x Saitek Multipanel, 1x Saitek Proflight Switch, Custom homecockpit.

8 hours ago, TopGun33 said:

It should appear in the basket. Otherwise why not contact them directly ?

It does not appear in the  Simmarket basket. Thought I'd ask first, in case someone had already figured it out, before asking directly.

Thanks for the reply!

Regards,

Claude Franklin

2 hours ago, ClaudeF said:

It does not appear in the  Simmarket basket. Thought I'd ask first, in case someone had already figured it out, before asking directly.

Thanks for the reply!

You are welcome.

Guillaume

YouTube Channel : The Flying Frog (P3D flying)

My Flickr Gallery : clicky clicky

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D at 4.5 Ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS X470 Ultra Gaming RAM: 32 Gb GPU: 1x RTX 2080 TI OS : Win 10 PRO Display : Philips BD4350UC (4K 43" display) + 1 AOC 21" FHD side display
Hardware: Virpil WarBRD Base with WarBRD Grip OR Warthog Grip, VPC ACE Collection Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Goflight MCP Pro, 2x Saitek Radios, 1x Saitek Multipanel, 1x Saitek Proflight Switch, Custom homecockpit.

I just bought this Sun, I am also barley able to maintain 25 FPS min. But I do have my setting pretty high, and I find this to be average with other large airports. Also a nice touch is the included city of Miami. I also purchased there Key West airport just to the south on sale right now I might add.

Flight Simulator's - Prepar3d V5.3/MSFS2020 | Operating System - WIN 10 | Main Board - GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO | CPU - INTEL 9700k (5.0Ghz) | RAM - VIPER 32Gig DDR4 4000Mhz | Video Card - EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 ULTRA Monitor - DELL 38" ULTRAWIDE | Case - CORSAIR 750D FULL TOWER | CPU Cooling - CORSAIR H150i Elite Push/Pull | Power Supply - EVGA 1000 G+ 

On 10/22/2019 at 9:07 PM, ebaez12 said:

anybody else having black side of building textures?

I'm not sure what you mean by that. Tell me where to look, and I'll check for you. 

LVFR's forum seems to be down now. I was coming in here to ask if anyone else was not seeing light splash on the ground near the terminals. I just parked at gate D1 and I could not see the marshaller until I hit the taxi lights. I switched to external view and none of the gate area is lit.

Edited by MDFlier

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440