Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Wise87

LatinVFR Miami v5 for P3D4.4+ is out

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Wise87 said:

Hard to take a pic. There bouncing up and down like he said, whack-a-mole.

Got it!

Share this post


Link to post

Its not just a simple PBR update, they increased scenery coverage from 50 to 200 sqm, thats quite significant for those who dont use a Miami cityscape addon. 

I noticed that SODE jetways arent connecting properly, there's a massive gap between jetway and aircraft door when docking animation is finished. I posted this already in the LatinVFR forum but i'm wondering if anyone else is seeing this too? 

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Wise87 said:

Hard to take a pic. There bouncing up and down like he said, whack-a-mole.

Actually we did a different kind of animation this time, I am sorry you did not like it, we thought it would be better, its basically the same we used for KMSY and we did not hear the same opinion.

 

4 hours ago, Woozie said:

Its not just a simple PBR update, they increased scenery coverage from 50 to 200 sqm, thats quite significant for those who dont use a Miami cityscape addon. 

I noticed that SODE jetways arent connecting properly, there's a massive gap between jetway and aircraft door when docking animation is finished. I posted this already in the LatinVFR forum but i'm wondering if anyone else is seeing this too? 

There seems to be an issue with customers who have the FSX version of KMIAv4 with SODE jetways and KMIAv5 SODE jetways. If you have the FSX version please remove the SODE jetways, and just let them be for P3dv4 version. Let me know in the (LVFR) forums if you need further help on this subject.

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, LVFRicardo said:

Actually we did a different kind of animation this time, I am sorry you did not like it, we thought it would be better, its basically the same we used for KMSY and we did not hear the same opinion.

I didn't say I didn't like them. I just reported to the user that they still do the same thing as before. I never had a problem with them myself.


Dan

i9-10900K@5.2 (HT off) / Asus Maximus Hero Z490 / RTX 3090 FE / Patriot Viper Steel 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4 4400@4000CL17 / ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 280 / Phanteks Eclipse P600S / 2ea Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 1TB / 1ea Samsung 850 EVO 1TB / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / Sony 43in 4K @ 30Hz / P3Dv5.1 & MSFS2020

Share this post


Link to post

This new version is outstanding. I love how LatinVFR Ricardo added the photo scenery and I can still see the 3d lights. Blends well with ORBX FTXG.

The beach coastlines photo scenery and mod City are a welcomed site. Airport PBR textures look great. Performance is excellent. I can’t say enough good things about this new version.

I highly recommend this upgrade.

ku3plzd.jpg
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
59 minutes ago, LVFRicardo said:

There seems to be an issue with customers who have the FSX version of KMIAv4 with SODE jetways and KMIAv5 SODE jetways. If you have the FSX version please remove the SODE jetways, and just let them be for P3dv4 version. Let me know in the (LVFR) forums if you need further help on this subject.

Works like a charm now after full re-install, thanks Ricardo

28 minutes ago, DJJose said:

This new version is outstanding. I love how LatinVFR Ricardo added the photo scenery and I can still see the 3d lights. Blends well with ORBX FTXG.

The beach coastlines photo scenery and mod City are a welcomed site. Airport PBR textures look great. Performance is excellent. I can’t say enough good things about this new version.

I highly recommend this upgrade.

I agree 100%. Looks amazing with outstanding performance, absolutely recommended. 

My only gripe is that the cargo area is still pretty low res, like building textures around the Whiskey stands. Not sure if this is due to performance reasons but if thats the case it would be nice to be able to switch between pax- and cargo-terminal detail textures. Given its a major cargo hub it would deserve some more love in this area

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, Manny Ortiz said:

So no discount if you bought it directly from LatinVFR? 

 

Its cheaper than on Simmarket if that's what you mean. In general, customers who bought v4 after 1st of April get it for free, those who bought it before will have to pay an upgrade fee 

Share this post


Link to post

I’m on my way to MIA for my first flight with the new scenery from EHAM, looking forward to my first flight in.

One thing I’ll mention is that I used the v4 uninstalled that came with the v5 purchase and while it removed v4 from my system, it did not remove the scenery.cfg or addon.xml ( not sure which it uses) which I had to deal with manually before p3d would boot up again.


Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG Maximus XII Hero Z490, i9 10900k @ 5.3Ghz, RTX2080ti, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR4 3600 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, VirtualFly Ruddo+ and TQ6+

Share this post


Link to post

Before I install the new version- I already have DRD Design Miami City installed. Which cityscape is better, the new included in KMIA or the "old one" (appearance, coverage)? Thank you for comments! 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Do we need to uninstall the previous version first or just run this installer?

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Manny Ortiz said:

So no discount if you bought it directly from LatinVFR? 

 

If you bought from our store you do get the discount, email us and we sort it out for you.

 

10 minutes ago, LarsA said:

Before I install the new version- I already have DRD Design Miami City installed. Which cityscape is better, the new included in KMIA or the "old one" (appearance, coverage)? Thank you for comments! 

Stanislaw from DRD design is my friend, but without a doubt our KMIA v5 brings update renditions of all buildings in Miami and Miami Beach.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Bigt said:

Do we need to uninstall the previous version first or just run this installer?

Hi, uninstall previous version is required.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, LVFRicardo said:

Hi, uninstall previous version is required.

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post

This sounds promising! Thanks Ricardo! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

    AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

    Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.


    48%
    $12,200.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now
×
×
  • Create New...