Sign in to follow this  
jtwhite

Someone do me a favor

Would someone who has purchased Orbx True Earth Washington go to Lopez Island Airport, S31, for X-Plane and see if you have what I guess is a terrain mesh error on the ramp. It's my favorite airport when I just want to do a quick sightseeing trip around the San Juan Islands, but now there's a big slope that makes taxiing from the ramp impossible. I'm not using any addon mesh, so it may be something introduced by Orbx. Anyway just want to check and make sure it's not me.

Thanks in advance

John in Indiana

Yeah, I just took a quick look at it in TE Washington, and the taxiway alongside the runway is sunk below the level of the rest of the airport like a shallow trench, with a slope leading up to the apron and runway.

I've flown into that airport a few times in default scenery and I've never noticed anything like that. It looks like a bug in the custom mesh they're using. Report it to Orbx on their forum.

X-Plane and Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 10 
i7 6700 4.0 GHz, 32 GB RAM, GTX 1660 ti, 1920x1200 monitor

Thanks. yeah Im finding the errors just about everywhere I go ... hangars floating, runways too uneven. Good thing I primarily fly the Bell 407.