Could you please, in the next release, extend airport and NAVAID data to include city and state/geographic area. I think it used to be there. Many city names are across states. Thanks.

It's already there for airports but depends on simulator and add-on scenery. For FSX/P3D it is relatively complete but for X-Plane it is lacking a bit.

State and city is not available for navaids, though. Getting this information from other sources than the simulator scenery is a bit too much effort, sorry.

Alex

Missing COM is due to the 8.33 kHz spacing that was introduced by 11.34. This is already fixed in the current dev version and will come with the next 2.4 release.

Regarding country, state and city: That is entirely up to the airport developers.

Alex

The freq. used in P3Dv4 work in X-Plane 11.35r3. I load P3D library and get freq, then reload xP and tune freq.

3 hours ago, BBQSteve said:

The freq. used in P3Dv4 work in X-Plane 11.35r3. I load P3D library and get freq, then reload xP and tune freq.

Good to know. I suppose you updated the navdata (fsAerodata or others).

Alex

Sorry, did not get a notification you responded, Yes, I keep all my sims and addons as up to date as possible. Have the NAVIGRAPH service and run it monthly. Also, I have noticed that LNM does not have/contain all the airport procedures. I have found numerous smaller airports that do have RNAV approaches in the GPS, but does not show in LNM.

3 hours ago, BBQSteve said:

I have found numerous smaller airports that do have RNAV approaches in the GPS, but does not show in LNM.

A few examples would help.:wink:

But I suspect that these are airports that have the ICAO id changed. LNM cannot find the procedures if this does not match between simulator and Navigraph data. Try to use Navigraph only mode to find out.

Looking up an airport by coordinate is too unreliable. Especially in FSX/P3D which contain quite a few misplaced airports.

Alex

Just spot checked  KDUA and KCLK in my current development version. Both available in X-Plane, plain FSX, Navigraph and updated P3D Navdata (fsAerodata). Both also have procedures. Procedures are different to Navigraph but that is expected.

Alex

14 hours ago, BBQSteve said:

Really? So any idea why I am not seeing them? All of my stuff are up to date, all files are where they are supposed to be.

Yes, really. :smile:

What just comes to my (usually weak) mind: Did you update to Navigraph cycle 1909 *r2*? There were some problems with IATA instead of ICAO airport codes in the database.

Alex

Didn't get word there was an r2, will re download. Thanks for the heads up.

NOTE: That's just plain weird. All of my NAVIGRAPH updates are still at r1 while LNM and x-plane are the only one to r2!

Edited by BBQSteve

20 hours ago, BBQSteve said:

NOTE: That's just plain weird. All of my NAVIGRAPH updates are still at r1 while LNM and x-plane are the only one to r2! 

Only the LNM database was affected.

Alex