Sign in to follow this  
gaab

Checklist question - just for the fun

Trying to follow precisely the checklist, I am unable to find

- where is the INS/IRS (to set to NAV) in the After Start section

- what is "FATS" to check in the Before Take-off section

Just for the fun - I LOVE this bird 🙂

I discovered per hazard that Pilot and Copilot have ashtray on there side (old aircraft !)

Thanks for this wonderful Falcon. 😍

Nota : I am also "playing" with the  CREW / PASSENGER TEMPERATURE CONTROL PANEL. In a future update of the model, please replace the "LEFT DRAG TO ADJUST" which is almost impossible to tune by a simple "Wheel Up/Wheel Down".

Gérard

Any chance that some one (from FSW for exemple...) answer to (what seams) an easy questions for the developer team....

Thanks in advance

Gérard

On 6/29/2019 at 10:09 AM, gaab said:

Trying to follow precisely the checklist, I am unable to find

- where is the INS/IRS (to set to NAV) in the After Start section

- what is "FATS" to check in the Before Take-off section

Just for the fun - I LOVE this bird 🙂

I discovered per hazard that Pilot and Copilot have ashtray on there side (old aircraft !)

Thanks for this wonderful Falcon. 😍

Nota : I am also "playing" with the  CREW / PASSENGER TEMPERATURE CONTROL PANEL. In a future update of the model, please replace the "LEFT DRAG TO ADJUST" which is almost impossible to tune by a simple "Wheel Up/Wheel Down".

Gérard

Just saw your original post in the General Forum.

The FATS check is Flaps, Airbrakes, Trims, Speeds

The INS/IRS (Inertial Nav or Inertial Reference) System is considered optional equipment and there is no INS/IRS in the FSW Falcon 50. As a checklist substitute, you could check that your GPS is ready to go instead.

The Crew/Passenger Temp control code was updated a while ago to make the temp controls a little easier to use and the change will be in the next Falcon50 update.

Al

Edited by ark

@ark  As usual, thanks for your clear answers : "I'm going to sleep less stupid" (not sure if this French expression translate literally to English 😉 )

And thank you for the temp control !

Gérard

1 hour ago, gaab said:

And thank you for the temp control !

The temp controls are still a mouse drag operation, but the controls now stay where you put them and don't "run" all the way back down if you try to make another adjustment.

Al

Would probably have been easier with wheel control, but we will see how it behave now...

Edit : may both approach could cohabit...

Edited by gaab

3 hours ago, gaab said:

Would probably have been easier with wheel control, but we will see how it behave now...

Edit : may both approach could cohabit...

Well, I think Mark (FSW) is satisfied with the way the temperature controls work for now, so unless the crew or passengers complain they are really uncomfortable, I don't expect any more changes.    😉

Al

Well, if Mark is satisfied, I will be 🙂

Thanks for your feedback.

Gérard

• Like 1