Sign in to follow this  
kevinmdavis2010

RealTraffic Update

Hi, 

I recently downloaded the latest update for PSX and RealTraffic.  However, when I tried it with P3d, the Traffic Stream field was in yellow and the stream was listed as QNH.  In the past versions, the "Traffic Stream" is listed as RealTraffic.  Any help you can provide is appreciated.  

Regards, 

Kevin Davis 

Edited by kiek

Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 17763) (17763.rs5_release.180914-1434)  Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz (8 CPUs), ~4.2GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080

46 minutes ago, kevinmdavis2010 said:

I recently downloaded the latest update for PSX and RealTraffic.  However, when I tried it with P3d, the Traffic Stream field was in yellow and the stream was listed as QNH.  In the past versions, the "Traffic Stream" is listed as RealTraffic.  Any help you can provide is appreciated.  

Well nothing has changed in these sections since a long time, at least  not since version 14.0. This is what you should see if everything is connected and working (with the name of your aircraft of course), see the Manual page 8. If not, you're not fully connected (see the Log.txt). Traffic stream in green means that a traffic data stream in connected and QNH stream in green means that a QNH stream is connected. Both streams are provided by RealTraffic.

Try to recycle "Simulator in use" in Real Traffic UI a few times and select PSXseeconTraffic again.

Edit: BTW, the acronym for PSXseeconTraffic is PSXT. PSX is a different program.

Edited by kiek

Recycling it did the trick.  Thanks, Nico! 

Kevin Davis 

Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 17763) (17763.rs5_release.180914-1434)  Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz (8 CPUs), ~4.2GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080

21 hours ago, kevinmdavis2010 said:

Hi, 

Regards, 

Kevin Davis 

Hello,

I have the same problem. Here is a screenshot: screenshot

P3D version: 4.5

PSXT version: 15.1

Real Traffic version: 7.0.52

Regards

Tobias

Edited by tobi36

Same advice: Recycle "Simulator in use" in Real Traffic UI a few times and select PSXseeconTraffic again.

Edited by kiek

That worked and it's back up and running.  Thanks!

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080