Sign in to follow this  
andy1252

A funny thing happened on the way to Baltimore

Was attempting to take a low and slow around some new Baltimore scenery, but then caught fire on the way. I really do need to read the manual for this thing - it's not the first time it's happened <grin>. Amazingly enough, I did manage to land here without any fakery, which impressed me as I'm no kind of pilot - I just like to get in the air and wander around looking at the scenery, not staring at dials and levers and all that other stuff cluttering up the cockpit.

Actually, the roads are one of the things that really got me hooked in XP, and when I get this close they're even more impressive. Shame I can't seem to find a decent car/van/truck for the sim (anybody know of anything?)

vpoZ9cW.jpg

C7vQLqp.jpg

oW4rVP4.jpg

(no pixels were harmed in these shots)

• Like 5

Ryzen 9 7900X, Corsair H150 AIO cooler, 64 Gb DDR5, Asus X670E Hero m/b, 3090ti, 13Tb NVMe, 8Tb SSD, 16Tb HD, 55" Philips 4k HDR monitor, EVGA 1600w ps, all in Corsair 7000D airflow case.

I keep hoping Austin would share his driving sim on PC.  I have no idea what stage of creation he has it (or even what its called) but Im certain hes doing something along those lines.

|   Dave   |    I've been around for most of my life.

There's always a sunset happening somewhere in the world that somebody is enjoying.

Welcome to the family, Andy. This has happened to me a couple of times too, and also usually when I get too close to street level in order to look at all the cars down there. Excellent roads,(fake) street signs, cars with individual head and tail lights, even moving trains! Something we are not used to from FSX/P3D 😉

I'm not sure though, whether there are any drivable cars in XP11. I've read that there were some in XP9 and XP10, which of course doesn't help us much. 

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080