Sign in to follow this  
Luccarz

Black Areas Instead of Buildings

Hi! A few days ago I began to notice that in some scenarios of different development groups, the buildings were no longer appearing and only the black floor remained. I have reinstalled p3d but it did not work. I think it may be some problem in SCENERY.CFG. Thank you for your help!

P.S.: Some images on the links below. This scenery is Campinas on Brazil (SBKP), made by Paulo Ricardo (https://secure.simmarket.com/paulo-ricardo-viracopos-intl_sbkp-campinas-p3d4.phtml)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16UaUaZO6MhvGQpEJYE9mBRjeroA3r6qE/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y7nFH5FKR_ZJeMhaIA1nmfKMvogFf8Jl/view?usp=sharing

Edited by Luccarz

I don't see any autogen as well.  Does this only happen here or at all airports?

Alan

That looks very similar to FSDT airports when you use them in trial mode.  After a certain amount of time the trial period ends and you see only "shadows' of building footprints.  I would re-check your install, make sure it is not in some sort of trial mode or contact the developer.

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

On 6/30/2019 at 11:06 AM, exeodus said:

I don't see any autogen as well.  Does this only happen here or at all airports?

For almost scenery, KSFO doesn't happen for example.

I've found right now a Reddit post that the guy has the same problem as me. The solution for he was updating de ORBX Libraries but after re-install I haven´t installed any orbx product. I´m gonna try but I think it isn´t the solution.

Link for Reddit: 

Just now, Luccarz said:

I've found right now a Reddit post that the guy has the same problem as me. The solution for he was updating de ORBX Libraries but after re-install I haven´t installed any orbx product. I´m gonna try but I think it isn´t the solution.

Link for Reddit: 

Before uninstall my FlyTampa Dubai scenery was fine too