Sign in to follow this  
Wise87

FSDT releases major GSX update

This is just amazing work, FSDreamTeam @virtuali! Thanks a lot!!!

And it keeps being free of charge... 😮 Absolutely incredible.

• Upvote 1

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Just reading up on this new pushback system. Finally! That was really needed and cant wait to use that.  And many more options and PBR work as well. Great work Umberto and the team.  Much appreciated

• Like 1

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

7 minutes ago, George8295 said:

Anyone else getting an error during the update?

Seems to be causing a few issues for me

Here is a link to someone else with same issue: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,21089.0.html

Umberto recommends using the full installer.  Please don't ask me to prove that lol

• Like 1

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

4 minutes ago, ZKOKQ said:

Umberto recommends using the full installer.  Please don't ask me to prove that lol

I saw a post saying to download the installer again just before.

Going to try it and will report back!

• Like 1

George Jackson

Q300 pilot

P3D V4.5

i9-9900K, AORUS Z390 PRO, AORUS RTX 2080 Graphics card, G.Skill 16GB 3200 Trident Z RGB

8 minutes ago, George8295 said:

Anyone else getting an error during the update?

Seems to be causing a few issues for me

Here is a link to someone else with same issue: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,21089.0.html

Got the same error during initial update, i skipped this part and once finished ran the update again and didnt get any error. Not sure if it actually updated the failing package during my second try or simply skipped it

7 minutes ago, Woozie said:

Got the same error during initial update, i skipped this part and once finished ran the update again and didnt get any error. Not sure if it actually updated the failing package during my second try or simply skipped it

I did this also after the error but it seems to have messed something up.

No longer had the GSX control panel application and couldn’t access anything in the sim

George Jackson

Q300 pilot

P3D V4.5

i9-9900K, AORUS Z390 PRO, AORUS RTX 2080 Graphics card, G.Skill 16GB 3200 Trident Z RGB

17 minutes ago, George8295 said:

I did this also after the error but it seems to have messed something up.

No longer had the GSX control panel application and couldn’t access anything in the sim

Oh ok, didnt see this issue. I did a quick test only last night but it all looked good. 

Maybe try a full install?

7 minutes ago, lidorx7 said:

Do i have to own V2 in order to enjoy the update?

There only one feature that requires Level 2, which is the new hydrant fuel truck. However, keep in mind that about 60% of all new features require P3D v4+ due to new SDK features

• Upvote 1

Just finished updating my GSX, but I can't see any option for the "free" pushback. Just the standard left/right/straight options. Is that a GSX Level 2 exclusive feature ?

Some additional information: 

Full changelog: https://www.fsdreamteam.com/couatl_liveupdate_notes.html

Some features explained in detail: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,21077.0.html

BTW, the new FSLabs update already implemented one of the new GSX features, you can now decide if you want to request a crew bus for deboarding, if not requested the crew will remain on board for turnarounds during the day

And the creation of custom logos is super simple now, significant improvement, well done @virtuali

And its all for free, while other devs charge for solely adding PBR to a single scenery....

Edited by Woozie
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1