Sign in to follow this  
Chairman

Do I need to use the '2 devices' coupon to install dual 750's ?

Probably a silly question but I've run out of ways to google it and haven't found an answer yet.

I *think* the "add 2nd GTN product for half price" coupon is so I can buy the 650 cheap if I buy the 750, but it's a bit ambiguous.

If I want to do a dual 750 install can I just buy the 750 and put it in the panel twice or do I need an extra licence for the second 750 ?

Thanks.

Gary Lowndes

Hi,

A single license allows you to run 2 same type devices, in this case, 2 x GTN 750.

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Excellent, thank you, I'll grab it when I get home to the games pc. Can I safely hold off using the coupon to get a discounted 650 (the budget will only stretch so far) for a few weeks after I get the 750 ?

Thanks

Gary Lowndes

The 50% off the 2nd device discount coupon should still be valid in a couple weeks.

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html