Sign in to follow this  
Graeme Wright

FSDreamTeam 40% Off Sale

Just found this on the forums. On the back of the recent GSX update today, it's be pretty good news coming out of there 😉

Starting today, for the next 10 days, you can buy every FSDT product with an hefty 40% discount, using the following Coupon Code in the "Redeem Coupon Code" field of the ordering page:

SORRYWEARELATE

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,21083.0.html

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, tktheo93 said:

Anybody know if the european sceneries is good/working in P3Dv4?

Both Zurich and Geneva are working fine for me.
Plus, as Alti mentioned above, you have a free trial to check for yourself.

I cannot get the coupon code to work.  It says "The coupon entered is invalid. You may try another coupon, or proceed without entering a coupon."

i5-6600K 3.5Ghz OC to 4.5GHz|CorsairH60 Liq Cooler|GA-Z170X-Gaming 7|GTX 1070|G.Skill Trident DDR4-3200 32GB|950 PRO M.2 250GB|850 EVO 500GB|2TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD|FractalDesign R4|Corsair RMx 750W|Win10 64bit Home|MSFS2020

I love the smell of Jet-A in the morning!

Robert Pressley a.k.a. SmokeDiddy

42 minutes ago, SmokeDiddy said:

I cannot get the coupon code to work.  It says "The coupon entered is invalid. You may try another coupon, or proceed without entering a coupon."

Are you purchasing from the FSDreamTeam website, or another vendor? I just ask, as the message I'll see from the FSDT store if I enter an invalid coupon is "The coupon code you entered is invalid. If you have questions about this, please contact the publisher.", which seems to differ from the one you received.

The coupon should work at https://order.shareit.com/product?vendorid=200281737&productid=300959243

40 minutes ago, Graeme_Wright said:

Are you purchasing from the FSDreamTeam website, or another vendor? I just ask, as the message I'll see from the FSDT store if I enter an invalid coupon is "The coupon code you entered is invalid. If you have questions about this, please contact the publisher.", which seems to differ from the one you received.

The coupon should work at https://order.shareit.com/product?vendorid=200281737&productid=300959243

Yes, I was trying to purchase directly from the http://www.fsdreamteam.com/ store. I noticed that the shopping cart there takes you to esellerrate shopping cart which is the one no longer valid..  I will try from the link you sent.  Thank you.

i5-6600K 3.5Ghz OC to 4.5GHz|CorsairH60 Liq Cooler|GA-Z170X-Gaming 7|GTX 1070|G.Skill Trident DDR4-3200 32GB|950 PRO M.2 250GB|850 EVO 500GB|2TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD|FractalDesign R4|Corsair RMx 750W|Win10 64bit Home|MSFS2020

I love the smell of Jet-A in the morning!

Robert Pressley a.k.a. SmokeDiddy

Anyone know how up to date KFLL, CYVR, and KLAS are? 

Ernest Pergrem

31 minutes ago, airernie said:

Anyone know how up to date KFLL, CYVR, and KLAS are? 

CYVR and KLAS are both serviceable but haven't been updated for years. Tampa KLAS is much better.

FSDT KLAS has elevation issues with OrbX that need some manual intervention.

Hi Ernest,

KFLL - not very - they have a whole new runway going over the highway that's not present in the scenery...

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Thanks guys.  I'm currently using Ray Smith's airports with FSX, so while the graphics aren't as splashy, at least they are more current.

• Like 1

Ernest Pergrem

5 hours ago, SoJourned said:

CYVR and KLAS are both serviceable but haven't been updated for years. Tampa KLAS is much better.

KLAS has been updated not long ago with Terminal 3 so, from an aeronautical point of view, is fully updated and usable. I would be very surprised if a scenery made in 2019 wasn't better looking of one designed to run on PCs made 8 years go but if you want something very easy on fps, our KLAS, being fully updated, might still be useful.

5 hours ago, SoJourned said:

FSDT KLAS has elevation issues with OrbX that need some manual intervention.

Same as FlyTampa KLAS:

https://www.flytampa.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=13178

Of course, the problem is neither FSDT KLAS or FT KLAS...

54 minutes ago, virtuali said:

our KLAS, being fully updated, might still be useful. 

Thanks I'll take a look.

FlyTampa is a no go because I'm a FSX user and their site only lists a P3DV4 version.

Edited by airernie

Ernest Pergrem

wow FSDream website must be overloaded with too many shoppers

This is what I got when I tried to go to FSDream website to check out prices:

502 Bad Gateway

Regards,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

4 hours ago, Aharon said:

wow FSDream website must be overloaded with too many shoppers

This is what I got when I tried to go to FSDream website to check out prices:

502 Bad Gateway

Nope, it was actually because of this:

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-48841815

Edited by F737NG

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter