Sign in to follow this  
Dominique_K

DCS+OrbX+A2A ?

We are all very busy having fun  pondering the potentialities and implications of FS20 that this news went unnoticed. 

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3944410&postcount=86

I put it here, at the moderator's discretion, because it is not exclusively related to DCS. If these two major developers of the FS/P3D and XP (for OrbX) worlds have discussions with DCS  that could lead to make the latter  which is an excellent sim already, a major player at the expense market-wise of P3D and XP. Premature to say anything  ? I know but interesting nonetheless.

And I was teasing Chock when he was alluding to a combat extension in FS20 in the Speculation Forum 😃 !

Edited by domkle

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

DCS is not in competition with P3D and XP, since it's a military simulator at this point.
Even if there were some more civilian aircrafts, which we already have in DCS, it still woudn't be in competition with XP/P3D.

It is already a mayor player, just not where XP and P3D are.

• Like 1

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."