Sign in to follow this  
Baerchen

GSX Update 2.6 Ezdok3

Hallo,
after installing the latest version of GSX, Ezdok3 0.1.68 stops working. Ezdok uninstalled and reinstalled. It will not start anymore. It also no longer appears under Add-ons Fuipc and Gsx appear there.
Does anyone have any advice? frank

make sure you exclude the AZCA folder in any antivirus program, the same thing happened to me and fixed it by excluding the folder

Edited by Manny Ortiz
  • Upvote 1

Cheers, Manny Ortiz

Unfortunately that is not the problem. Until the update to GSX 2.6 Ezdok3 worked. The problem occurred only after that. Since then, Ezdok3 is no longer activated when starting P3dv4.5

Frank

@Baerchen I have the same problem. Head up. Your not alone 😉

Uninstalled EzDok, reinstalled and applyed the latest patch. Do not forgett to follow Manny Oritz's advise! @Manny Ortiz thank you. 👍

Edited by Rasterfahnder

MCE_banner_272_68.jpg

I forgot Ezdok3 is version 3.01.68. GSX, Fsuipc, Sode, Goflight is loading at P3dv4.5 start.

Have already several times P3d.cfg extinguished and resigned, without success.

Do not know

Frank

9 minutes ago, Baerchen said:

Do not know

1) Uninstall EzDok 3

2) Disable Windows Defender

3) Reinstall EzDok 3

4) Enable Windows Defender and set a exception rule for the folder: C:\Program Files\EZCA3

5) EzDok will tell you to update by it self or just use the link your fellow simmer awf profided to you

2 hours ago, awf said:

Maybe I can help you Frank. Worked for me.

MCE_banner_272_68.jpg

I had the same issue, nut did not uninstall, just re installed latest version.......68 and make sure you run the EZY config afterwards

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

1 hour ago, ZKOKQ said:

I had the same issue, nut did not uninstall, just re installed latest version.......68 and make sure you run the EZY config afterwards

Me too. Did exactly the same as ZK and it solved it for me.

• Like 1

Murray Dreyer

It can happen again if Windows defender is not excluded

• Like 1

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Hi All!

I will update my copy of GSX Level2 tonight and check for any problems with EZCA v3.

If at the moment someone has problems with automatic start of ECZA, you can try to start EZCA.EXE manually from folder C:\Program files\EZCA3 after loading the flight in the simulator.

Nick. [EZdok Software Developers]

• Like 2

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020

1 hour ago, Nickbe said:

Hi All!

I will update my copy of GSX Level2 tonight and check for any problems with EZCA v3.

If at the moment someone has problems with automatic start of ECZA, you can try to start EZCA.EXE manually from folder C:\Program files\EZCA3 after loading the flight in the simulator.

Nick. [EZdok Software Developers]

Thanks Nick. Just an FYI, my .exe deleted itself! 🤔 I re-ran the v. 62 installer then all subsequent updates up to v.68. All good now.

Murray Dreyer

2 minutes ago, mdreyer said:

Thanks Nick. Just an FYI, my .exe deleted itself! 🤔 I re-ran the v. 62 installer then all subsequent updates up to v.68. All good now. 

Be sure to check that the entire EZCA3 folder is in antivirus exceptions. To remove EXE file could only antivirus.

5 minutes ago, Nickbe said:

Be sure to check that the entire EZCA3 folder is in antivirus exceptions. To remove EXE file could only antivirus.

Yep, had done that but it still managed to disappear on me. Windows did update just prior to this happening (around the same time as GSX update), but when I rechecked my exclusions, all Ezdok files and folders were still listed as excluded. I'm not convinced the Windows update wasn't still to blame though. Sorry I can't give more technical information.

Cheers.

Murray Dreyer

9 minutes ago, mdreyer said:

Yep, had done that but it still managed to disappear on me. Windows did update just prior to this happening (around the same time as GSX update), but when I rechecked my exclusions, all Ezdok files and folders were still listed as excluded. I'm not convinced the Windows update wasn't still to blame though. Sorry I can't give more technical information. 

Cheers.

Sometimes it helps to first delete the files from the exceptions of the antivirus and then again to add them. Especially if the older build of EZCA was included in the exceptions.

• Like 1