Sign in to follow this  
Pluto7777

Memorize waypoint

In P3D with FSL or AS airbus i want to memorize a certain point (waypoint), about 40 miles out of LFMN, to excercise my approaches and landings there, so i can start each day or week, again from this same point with same airbus configuration, but in a way that i can alter visability and weather. So i think i will have to configure the complete flight once, proceed to this point, put on pause and then ? how to memorize this faze so i can  start over and over again beginning from this same point?

2 minutes ago, Pluto7777 said:

In P3D with FSL or AS airbus i want to memorize a certain point (waypoint), about 40 miles out of LFMN, to excercise my approaches and landings there, so i can start each day or week, again from this same point with same airbus configuration, but in a way that i can alter visability and weather. So i think i will have to configure the complete flight once, proceed to this point, put on pause and then ? how to memorize this faze so i can  start over and over again beginning from this same point?

Not sure what you mean with "memorize" but i would suggest to save the flight once you reached that point and then reload when needed. However, keep in mind that some complex aircraft addons dont really like loading a mid flight save and if there are significant weather changes (compared to the situation when you created the save) your aircraft may behave a bit funky until its settled with the new conditions

If the "save" suggested by Woozie doesn't work, for example with complex aircrafts (panel state, FMC..), then you can check this addon https://www.fsipanel.com/

- TONY -

This addon is exactly what i want !!  Big thanks Simicro, i will buy this right now

You are most welcome, mate 😉

- TONY -

14 hours ago, reecemj said:

Does it work with p3d 4.5 ? 

Yes

i7-7700K @ 4.9 GHz, 32GB DDR4, GTX1080, 2 x Samsung 1TB NVMe, 1 x 3TB HDD, Windows 10 Prof

Hi,

Lola V1.8 is available on Avsim.

I'm holding on to v1.7 where you can set the weather. That option is gone in v1.8.

i7-7700K @ 4.9 GHz, 32GB DDR4, GTX1080, 2 x Samsung 1TB NVMe, 1 x 3TB HDD, Windows 10 Prof