Sign in to follow this  
Greggy_D

Flysimware (including Falcon 50) 30% off

The Falcon 50 is on sale for the very first time.  Also, the rest of their catalog is discounted.

SimMarket and PC Aviator.

Snap em up while you can. There are some exciting updates coming to their aircraft like the Lear and the Mu-2 (the "moo" will be getting a total texture overhaul from the same company that does Milviz and Carenado work, so this sale is one of the best deals you're going to get! 🙂

Get the Falcon folks.  Lots of fun.

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home

Just got the MU-2 at 20€ from simshack

They have the falcon 30€..

Save even more 😉

On 7/3/2019 at 9:39 PM, rightseat said:

Snap em up while you can. There are some exciting updates coming to their aircraft like the Lear and the Mu-2 (the "moo" will be getting a total texture overhaul from the same company that does Milviz and Carenado work, so this sale is one of the best deals you're going to get! 🙂

where did you get the info of the texture overhaul 🤔😊

The MU-2 will get some texture work as mentioned in another thread by WickedBacon, the very talented individual who worked on the Falcon and Lear. The company who was going to do it seems to have changed their minds, so WB will be working on it in his spare time, he is currently hired to do some work on a Bizjet for X-Plane. I looked forward to his work on the MU-2, the Lear texture work he did really looks good. This was posted in another thread that I can't seem to fine?

Cheers

Martin

On 7/6/2019 at 12:43 PM, MartinRex007 said:

...the Lear texture work he did really looks good. This was posted in another thread that I can't seem to fine?

Cheers

Martin

PC: 10900K, RAM 32GB, Geforce GTX 3080 (10GB), MSFS 2020, FSX-SE, XP-11, P3DV4.5, P3DV5 

Here's the falcon 50 at simshack still at discount ($35.75) (it is back higher at PcAviator)

https://www.simshack.net/products/dassault-falcon-50-fsx-p3d-1652

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

ah, I didn't know that. I see their countdown clock is about 9 hours left on the sale.

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.