Sign in to follow this  
L1011-500

SODE path

https://imgur.com/a/YOxEiCQ

So because my C drive is running out of space, I have reinstalled my p3d file on my D drive but when I try and install GSX, this message came out, anyone knows how to change the SODE path? Happy landing!!

Channing

Edited by L1011-500

The SODE user manual infers that the platform manager obtains the paths from your windows registry.  Those are not paths to SODE; rather, they are paths to your installed location for P3D and it's program data folder. 

If you are confident that your registry for P3D is correct then I'd try uninstalling SODE from Windows,which shouldn't remove any 3d party simobjects you have installed to the SODE program data folders, and then run the SODE installer to see if that corrects the platform pointers to P3D.

Dan Downs KCRP

4 hours ago, downscc said:

The SODE user manual infers that the platform manager obtains the paths from your windows registry.  Those are not paths to SODE; rather, they are paths to your installed location for P3D and it's program data folder. 

If you are confident that your registry for P3D is correct then I'd try uninstalling SODE from Windows,which shouldn't remove any 3d party simobjects you have installed to the SODE program data folders, and then run the SODE installer to see if that corrects the platform pointers to P3D.

I have done that also, but the registry still list my p3d file showwing in my c drive, do you know if there is any way that I can manually program the P3d path on SODE manager?

21 hours ago, L1011-500 said:

I have done that also, but the registry still list my p3d file showwing in my c drive, do you know if there is any way that I can manually program the P3d path on SODE manager?

Why is this not a problem with your registry?  I'd be trying to fix that.

Dan Downs KCRP