Sign in to follow this  
Nyxx

New Crib sheet for the FSL A320-A319

I've been asked to upload a new Cribsheet for the FSL Bus. So with there, new v400 I've included the changes.

It should help anyone new or thinking of buying it or like me forgetting things lol, It's from ON GPU to parked up at the end of your flight. 

Happy to share.

Enjoy!

https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/files/file/1756-a320-a319-crib-pdf-for-starting-on-gpu-to-parked-up/

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

David - thanks looks fantastic. Off to work now but cannot wait to give this a try. Seems exactly what I was looking for. 

• Upvote 1

Mario Di Lauro

Thanks for the upload David, just had a quick browse through.

Nice !! Many thanks for your work

Cheers

• Upvote 1

FS PC - AMD7900X3D / MSI RTX 4090 24gb / 32gb Ram / Varjo Aero / Bravo Quadrant / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / Yoke / TPR Pedals

UK Skytours - http://www.ukskytours.co.uk

One thing you may want to update: for boarding time you have it as 1962 as an example. 

• Upvote 1

Jon Skiffington

11 minutes ago, Skiff said:

One thing you may want to update: for boarding time you have it as 1962 as an example. 

yes in [italic] to give an e.g. I thought it was nicer than xxxx

It's my birth year.

Edited by Nyxx

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

1 hour ago, Nyxx said:

yes in [italic] to give an e.g. I thought it was nicer than xxxx

It's my birth year.

Makes sense! Just wanted to point out that it’s an invalid time. 

• Upvote 1

Jon Skiffington

5 minutes ago, Skiff said:

Makes sense! Just wanted to point out that it’s an invalid time. 

The time entered I believe has to be within 1 hour of the current time in the sim.

• Upvote 1

Very helpful, thank you for sharing it.

• Like 1

- Aaron

Eeessshhh, hate to ask but what is Crib sheet?

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home

1 hour ago, Dreamflight767 said:

Eeessshhh, hate to ask but what is Crib sheet?

google is  one  best  friend if  you  don't  know  anything:) 

But   in  short  David  made  a  flow  chart  for  the  fsl    from  start  up  to  shut  down

Edited by pete_auau
  • Like 2

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

1 hour ago, pete_auau said:

google is  one  best  friend if  you  don't  know  anything:) 

But   in  short  David  made  a  flow  chart  for  the  fsl    from  start  up  to  shut  down

Yep.  Try google searching crib sheet and let me know what you find.

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home

6 minutes ago, Dreamflight767 said:

Yep.  Try google searching crib sheet and let me know what you find.

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/crib-sheet

also  you  could  have  clicked on the link  that David  had  put in  and  you  would  have  found  your  answer  as well

Edited by pete_auau
  • Like 2

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

David, you did a fantastic job! 🙂
Thanks a lot for sharing your knowledge and your passion for the fantastic FS Labs Bus.

• Like 2

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Thanks, David for the kind words. Thanks, everyone.

It's taken me by surprise, I thought it might be helpful to a few people, I thought it would get download around 20-30 times. Its 300 at the moment. Never thought that. The guys over at FSL do have a case of OCD and I share their passion. It's now at a level that for someone new its a lot to take in. So sharing my walk thought should save hours/days of work trying to get up to speed. I could imagine someone loading up a flight ON GPU and thinking " what do I do now? I better not press anything!"

Moving this aircraft from A to B gives me a reward I cannot find anywhere else. So am more than happy to try and help anyone enjoy this aircraft.

Do bear in mind each airline company have different ways to do things, Like Easyjet start engine 1 first, so this is a general walkthrough I would have to write a book to cover everything. Like 1 engine taxi etc. I had to draw a line somewhere. I also did not include checklists as I found I was just checking things that I know I had already done. When at the end of every page I check everything on that page is done. So I deleted all checklists. If you want them they come in the FSL Doc's. 

Aaron a Cribsheet is the same as a cheat sheet, walkthrough. Call it whatever you wish. Thanks, Peter for explaining.

Just one tip, when you goto INIT to request wind uplink, you don't have to keep that page open till its complete, just move on. If you then want to check the uplink is done, goto DATA page 2 click on wind and there you should find them all in.

Edited by Nyxx