Sign in to follow this  
Flamingpie

What's your current MFS altitude?

In another topic I posted how high my hopes for MFS were and compared it to flying altitudes. I said that currently my hope is at turbocharged GA cruising altitude: after the release of the trailer my hope was at airliner cruising altitude but it has descended to a (imho) more realistic one. So just for fun I thought it would be a nice idea to ask what your current MFS altitude is: are you at airliner altitudes? GA altitudes? Are you going up or down? Still taking off or already landing? Maybe you've complete landed already or maybe you are out in space in the meantime? 

I am cruising steady at around 18.000 ft or so. Quite optimistic but also quite realistic considering what we (don't) know at this moment.

Flying in a dense fog 😊

• Like 2

Dominique

Simming since 1981 - Prepar3D v3 on a 4770 @ 4.4 GHz and a 1080 @ 2560*1440 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - My YouTube Channel

I'm at sea level waiting for my oil temperature to get to 40C so I can perform a run up.  Weather looks favorable for departure, weather at destination is unknown, winds aloft are unknown, typical bush flight.  Aircraft is fully serviced and has enough fuel for the flight.

Hook

• Like 1

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;

MS2020: Flight XYZ, can you climb to FL390?
Me: Standby (A few seconds pass)
Me: We can make it, but we’ll have to throw out a few passengers
MS2020: That’s approved.

• Like 3

I am standing outside the airfield gate, and wondering why the place looks abandoned :tongue:

• Like 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters2.png

I'm on the surface of Mars and already set up a base, but will do an emergency return to Earth as needed.😂

• Like 1

I'm still in the hangar looking at that gorgeous DA-62

• Like 3

I’m at about 20000 feet on a very steady, gentle climb. There’s a fair bit of turbulence, but that’s mostly because I had beans for lunch. 

• Like 2

I'm holding the little girl's hand with a kite in my other hand. There's no wind.

Mark Daniels

I failed my medical, so I play Flight Simulator. Oh, sorry 😶

I am at about fifty fathoms 👑

My wife tells me were going to an all you can eat ribfest with open bar, but I have a sneaky suspicion that it's an a la carte vegan salad bar, we'll see when we get there.

Ryzen 2600x, Noctua U12A, 32Gb Vengence @3200MHz, Sapphire Pulse 5700xt, P3D on WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD

3 hours ago, FPStewy said:

My wife tells me were going to an all you can eat ribfest with open bar, but I have a sneaky suspicion that it's an a la carte vegan salad bar, we'll see when we get there.

I would prefer the latter any day of the week and every day of the year

I took my FSW Learjet 35A from TNCB (Bonaire) to TNCM (Saint Maartin) at FL40.  This is an early morning ritual for me - pre-work and big mama not up yet...sometimes the hum of my aircraft will awaken her inner "I don't understand why you do fight simulator" demons (I pray that I don't get an overspeed alarm because it is loud and obnoxious) and she will give me that look all day.  Otherwise, it was a peaceful flight, very little turbulance and weather to deal with.

• Like 2

i5-6600K 3.5GHz|CorsairH60 Liq Cooler|GA-Z170X-Gaming 7|GTX 1070|G.Skill Trident DDR4-3200 32GB|950 PRO M.2 250GB|850 EVO 500GB|2TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD|FractalDesign R4|Corsair RMx 750W|Win10 64bit Home|P3Dv4/X-Plane 11

I love the smell of Jet-A in the morning!

Robert Pressley a.k.a. SmokeDiddy

IFR conditions and awaiting for further updates from ATC

Phil Leaven