Sign in to follow this  
FPStewy

GTN 750 Update incoming

FYI The Garmin PC Trainer was updated on June 19th so more than likely it will be AIRAC 1906 because 1907 was released on June 20th and RealityXP and Flight1 "most likely" will release an update to the GTN's with 1906.

Point is that if you want your Sim, and all your planes, tools, flight planners ect.. to match with the GTN750/650 as closely as possible now is the time to update your fsaerodata and/or grab the navigraph airac cycles to 1906 if you can if not 1907.

Ryzen 5 5600X - Noctua U12A, 32Gb Vengence, Sapphire Pulse 5700xt, WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD

I installed the updated navdata and found it to be the 1809 cycle..

Still good, but not the "latest"..

Bert

are you saying the Trainer data 6.62.0 is 1809 ?

Ryzen 5 5600X - Noctua U12A, 32Gb Vengence, Sapphire Pulse 5700xt, WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD

sorry you are correct I loaded the trainer and it is 1809

I'm guessing that the update was more with the launcher software than the actual cycles

Edited by FPStewy