Sign in to follow this  
tktheo93

LLH Creations -60%

All LLH Creations sceneries -60% at their website untill to 22 July.

I especially like Couchevel and Annecy. Still wonder how one can land a Dash-7 there, when my BN-2 Islander struggels lol

Happy flying

For anyone who enjoys the challenge of operating from difficult and challenging airports there are some great Alpine airports to be found here - in addition to Courcheval which has already been mentioned, their other altiports (Meribel, Peyrsourde, Megeve and L'Alpe d'Huez) all have short, severely sloping runways which are great fun to operate from. Once you manage to operate a Dash-7 from them (which incidentally is not all that difficult), give yourself the challenge of trying to land larger aircraft on some of them - you would be surprised what is possible but just make sure they are lightly loaded particularly if you are planning to take off again!

In my opinion LLH airports at the normal asking price are on the expensive side but at 60% off they are well worth considering for anyone who is interested.

Bill

2 hours ago, scianoir said:

For anyone who enjoys the challenge of operating from difficult and challenging airports there are some great Alpine airports to be found here - in addition to Courcheval which has already been mentioned, their other altiports (Meribel, Peyrsourde, Megeve and L'Alpe d'Huez) all have short, severely sloping runways which are great fun to operate from. Once you manage to operate a Dash-7 from them (which incidentally is not all that difficult), give yourself the challenge of trying to land larger aircraft on some of them - you would be surprised what is possible but just make sure they are lightly loaded particularly if you are planning to take off again!

In my opinion LLH airports at the normal asking price are on the expensive side but at 60% off they are well worth considering for anyone who is interested.

Bill

So bad I want some French airports. But they still a little high compared to some of Orbx. I,ll keep looking at my budget. LOL

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

See below for a possible solution:

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.