Sign in to follow this  
pred02

UT Live Does not inject traffic

Hi,

I have been using UT Live 1.1.1.0 for about a year now, no problems. I started to notice that it stopped injecting AI traffic a couple of days ago. The UTLiveclient.exe is running and I see UT Live in the add on menu. I did a de-install and install but this persists. Sometmes I open UT live.exe and when I shut UTlive.exe down soemtimes the AI aircraft start injecting just fine. But then when I restart P3D it goes back to not working.

Does anyone have any ideas/hints why this is working sporadically?

Thanks

I'd look at any addon you have installed or updated recently to see if they modified the traffic.bgl and/or added an incompatible AI aircraft.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

22 hours ago, vgbaron said:

I'd look at any addon you have installed or updated recently to see if they modified the traffic.bgl and/or added an incompatible AI aircraft.

Vic

Both of them wouldn't make any difference to the issue hes got. 

I remember ank had a similar problem last year I think 

14ppkc-6.png

Hi,

Just following up because i still cannot find a solution to this problem even after de-install and re-install. The way I get around it is, I load up a flight in P3D (no traffic), then I save and quit. I then manually load the UTLive thick client and sometimes it starts injecting traffic but not a fool proof method.

any help would me much appreciated. @Ank

Did you make any change to FSUIPC (registered) AI traffic limiter by any chance without realising it?

Did you limit your traffic in P3D and/or UTLive?

I've had this issue intermittently and I've never been able to solve it.  It looks to me like it's related (how I'm not sure) to scenery updates - whenever I install a new scenery, the problem resolves, then comes back.  My workaround is to start UTL by hand - after P3D loads, I launch UTL, then the UTL client.  It seems to work after that.  Kludgy, but it gets the job done.  I keep telling myself to blow it up and move over to the AIG One-Click Installer, and maybe I'll do that as soon as I get over my latest flirtation with X-Plane.  Sorry not to be more helpful, but maybe there's a hint in there somewhere that helps somebody fix it.

1 hour ago, Alan_A said:

after P3D loads, I launch UTL, then the UTL client.

No need to run UTL, it's just a Control Panel. The UTL_client is what needs to be running to inject traffic. 

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

Ah, good to know - happy to save a step.

Just ran a P3D session and UTL launched with no problems.  Hadn't made any scenery adjustments, but I did disable FS2Crew for the NGX just before I launched P3D.  So... some bad mojo involving .cfg files in some way?  I'm stumped...