Sign in to follow this  
byork

5 July 2019: Weekend Update

5 July 2019: Weekend Update!

FS Labs Airbus:

I'm **hoping** to release this product around July 13th - key word, "hoping".

It's looking pretty good right now, but I'm going to let the testers spend more time with it.

However, if I have to pull up and go around on the release date I will.  I'd rather deliver you all a polished product than something that will generate support tickets.

Right now, though, it's looking like an awesome Airbus crew simulation.

It has several new features you've never seen before in any other FS2Crew.

You'll like it 🙂

RAAS Pro:

I'm releasing a RAAS Pro update this weekend.  The public beta went pretty well, and I think it's ready for prime time.

FYI, the unlocked RAAS Pro version has some special integration with FS2Crew for the FS Labs Airbus.  We're using RAAS to pull some runway data so we can generate a more realistic response to the Runway Confirmation challenge.

UGCX:

As you know this app is multi-lingual.

I'm looking for a NATIVE Spanish speaker (not just someone who took Spanish in high school 🙂 ), who can cross check our Spanish work.

You need to be from SPAIN and you need to be an airline pilot or a real-world ramper.  That's important.

We need to ensure we're using the correct Spanish words appropriate to Spanish aviation, therefore not just any native Spanish speaker can do this.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Wow, I cant wait!!! your products never disappoint.

Thank You

David G

Just so there's no confusion...

You do NOT need RAAS to use FS2Crew for the FSLabs.

But if you have RAAS (unlocked), you'll get a more accurate Checklist response from the PM for the "Takeoff Runway....Confirm"... line in the Before Takeoff checklist Below the Line.

With RAAS, the PM will be able to say the actual runway you're on.

The FSlabs airbus will be implemented in the AS Fs2crew? 

rb_banner_driver.png        ugcx_banner.png

Olisa "Ols" Achonye  

USN/USAF  

The fs2crew for the aerosoft airbuses are also getting updated after the FS2crew FSlabs come out? 

rb_banner_driver.png        ugcx_banner.png

Olisa "Ols" Achonye  

USN/USAF  

On 7/7/2019 at 7:29 AM, byork said:

The FS Labs version and the old Aerosoft version are very different.  

Hi Bryan, I'm looking forward to purchase, I have all your products so far.

Could you outline what are the differences with the old Aerosoft version?

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

41 minutes ago, Daedalus said:

Hi Bryan, I'm looking forward to purchase, I have all your products so far.

Could you outline what are the differences with the old Aerosoft version?

Hi, it's like the difference between the very old PMDG 737 version of FS2Crew and NGX Reboot.

A brief summary:

1. New interface system (like Reboot NGX and 747 QOTS II).

2. The old Aerosoft version used procedures that were more specific to one airline.  The new one for the Labs is stock Airbus and I designed it be like a procedural Airbus trainer, so it's really "by the book" Airbus.

3. Lots of new customization options.

4. Some ATC stuff.

5. Brand new voices.

7. Single engine taxi (outbound and inbound).

8. You can be in the left or right seat.

9. You can be the PM from takeoff to landing if desired (so you're basically the guy not flying... it's a different experience).

10. And it's overall just a lot more polished.

• Like 1

Thank you very much Bryan for the analytical reply and the hard work. I'm sure your work will be paid off and everyone will enjoy the new product. Can't wait to have FS2Crew in the FSL Airbus.

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

2 hours ago, byork said:

You'll like it!

It's good!

I’m constantly checking every few hours to see if it’s released. Can’t wait to buy it and hoping I see it soon, I know it will be great 

Bryan, can we have the manual before release?

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom