Sign in to follow this  
MichaelKalas

Install error 404 (file not fund) (resolved)

Hello there!

I wound like to ask your help for the problem i have try to install RXP GARMIN 750 to X-plane 11.

I download the file form Flight1 , i try to execute the setup but i get an error 404 file not fund . Please let me know what i needto do .

Thanks a lot community 

Edited by MichaelKalas

Hello,

I just bought the GTN 750 for Prepar3d and during installation I get the same error 404 (file not found).

Initially, the most recent trainer was unavailable, thus I installed the alternative one linked in the installer which worked. Now, I tried the installer again, but can't go through installation, after selecting Prepar3d4 and a few OKs I always get the 404.

This is Windows 10, 1903. Installation intended into Prepar3d4.5. Windows Defender Virus Scan and Firewall switched off temporarily. There is no RealityXP directory created under C:\Program Files (x86) and there is no add-on.xml file created either.

Thanks for any help,

Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

Just tried it again. When I deselect the trainer update, the installer installes the RXP GTN 750 now. I didn't try it in flight yet, but the files are installed, including the add-on.xml file(s) (actually 2 of them). I'll see if it works tonight.

Others who suffered the issue may try it again.

Kind regards, Michael

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

1 hour ago, pmb said:

Just tried it again. When I deselect the trainer update, the installer installes the RXP GTN 750 now. I didn't try it in flight yet, but the files are installed, including the add-on.xml file(s) (actually 2 of them). I'll see if it works tonight.

Others who suffered the issue may try it again.

Kind regards, Michael

Hello Michael ,

Just getting the some error all the time in any way i try to install to program! Maybe the install it is not right? i am looking for solution to this. 

I suspect a server issue. Hopefully someone from the RXP crew will chime in tomorrow.

Kind regards, Michael

12 minutes ago, pmb said:

I suspect a server issue. Hopefully someone from the RXP crew will chime in tomorrow.

Kind regards, Michael

Thank you anyway! Happy Flighting

I suppose you deselected the trainer installation upon installation. The installer link to the recent version doesn't seem to work. However, the installer also gives an alternative link to an older version which is supposed to work and which I installed manually using its own installer.

Kind regards, Michael