Sign in to follow this  
Riah069

CaptainSim 757 III Freighter

I have a question that i am unable to find an answer for.

I'm using GSX V2 and i cannot get rid of the default CS cargo loader on the left side, that seems to load by default when parked. Is there a way to remove it? 

Also is there a way to load the plane with the cargo option on the fmc to reflect the amount of loads GSX brings to load the plane? Seems it only brings one pallet every time no matter the amount i input into the FMC 😞

Regards

Mike

Mike

Intel 12700k No over clocking 32GB G-Skill 3600 Ram MSI RTX3080

For the Captain Sim cargo loader you will need to bring up the cargo loader window. Find that by navigating to the Vehicle drop-down tab, Instrument Panel and then Loader. On the right side of the loader window you will see a picture of the cargo loader with a bunch of arrows. Just simply click on the cargo loader itself and it should toggle it on and off.

GSX should in fact bring the amount of pallets that correspond to your load. Make sure you are using the ULD page in the payload section of the FMC. I believe that is your cargo containers (ULD Unit Load Device). The PAX/CARGO FMC page where you can load FWD and AFT cargo I believe is just the belly doors. The ULD page is the big ULD containers for the bulk cargo door. 

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?

Thxs for the tips mate 🙂 Indeed clicking on the loader did make it disappear 🙂 Have not tried to look at the ULD page. Will do later.

Mike

Intel 12700k No over clocking 32GB G-Skill 3600 Ram MSI RTX3080