Sign in to follow this  
vdae

Just Flight DC-8- should I buy it?

As a comparison the Aerosoft DC-8 occupy's 700 mb on my hard drive the JF/AH with all the variants and liveries occupy's a whopping 8GB. 

Here is a comparison both are the DC8-50 (In Air New Zealand paints)

Aerosofts DC-8-50

ys4ABqb.jpg

JF/Ah DC-8-50

wucdLzg.jpg

• Like 2

Does the aerosoft really need 3gb gpu? If so a shame for those of us with only 2gb…..! For some reason my JF 10-40 works not too badly, but the 50-70 was a shocker, almost a slideshow.  

best wishes

Nige

Edited by Nigel Edwards

On 7/24/2021 at 1:10 AM, coastaldriver said:

Gosh. Yeah the JF is nicer looking. I'm guessing the Aerosoft engines are a shared texture but that can always be changed. I'm not a big fan of dark instrument panels like the Aerosoft version. I'm looking at the pics on Aerosoft website and it doesn't look nearly as dark but it does look like delivery. Maybe you have an older version? I'm a big fan of the well used look like CS and some JF but that can be changed by users too. Is that NAV radios in the JF version where the INS would be? Well, I guess at the end of the day, it's always 6 of one and a half dozen of the other.

• Like 1