Sign in to follow this  
Tomaz Drnovsek

That value is not allowed?

We have a limit on the number of Display Name changes during a year.  Try again.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

I think I fixed it.  Try again.  Apologize for the inconvenience.

Jim

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

It works for me.  Make sure the name is not being used by others.  I was able to change your display name to Tomaz001 but not to Tomaz as that is already in use.

Submit News to AVSIM

12 minutes ago, Jim Young said:

It works for me.  Make sure the name is not being used by others.  I was able to change your display name to Tomaz001 but not to Tomaz as that is already in use.

I'm trying to change it to my first and last name... "Tomaz Drnovsek". I can't imagine it already being in use. The search in Members didn't return any results.

I made the change but had to put a lower level dash between your first and second names.  Cannot understand why as I can as an Admin and have the same Display Name and Profile settings as everyone.  

Submit News to AVSIM

Fixed it.  Your display name has been changed.

• Like 1

Submit News to AVSIM

Yes.

Submit News to AVSIM

Let me investigate...

Submit News to AVSIM

This issue is beyond my expertise (I know, hard to believe 🙄).  Have turned it over to the experts in the Tech section and our Finance Department.  I could change your Group from Member to Donor manually but then we might have problems finding the issue that prevented you to be automatically promoted to Donor.  I could not find where you made a first donation.  The second donation showed about 30 minutes after you donated today as the transaction must be sent from PayPal to our system to let us know the transaction was completed successfully before it shows up in our log.  The transaction appears immediately in the Donations as this is all internal.  

Submit News to AVSIM