I just noticed when switching on my Little Nav Map that with all airports switched on Newcastle EGNT was missing. Not checked for others.

301200 - Global + Vector, 303039 - Open LC EU + England, 317055 - Scotland, 325640 - Southampton, 345294 - Wales, 350530 - Ireland, 378458 - Norway, 379681 - Sumburgh, 406229 - Open LC North America, Alaska and Canada, 439617 - Australia SP4, 447800 - NZ North Island, 447804 - NZ South Island

Hi Tony,

I think I need a little bit more information. :smile:

What simulator? Did you reload the scenery library? Is this an add-on airport? Did you exclude scenery folders?

Newcastle is there for X-Plane and even old stock FSX.

Alex

Alex

Apologies I have been busy. Forget the comment what I found was it only appears when you zoom up on that area. I hadn't done that thus the confusion.

One of the reasons I have not had the time to reply was a problem I have found trying to use this on the Aerosoft CRJ FMC plans. You do have an FLP option that I thought might work but it doesn't!

No probs I will find a way around it.

My big problem is I have been used to Flight Sim Commander for many years and now I have turned to using P3D I can't use that tool so its taking a lot of getting used to. Hey ho!

Tony

301200 - Global + Vector, 303039 - Open LC EU + England, 317055 - Scotland, 325640 - Southampton, 345294 - Wales, 350530 - Ireland, 378458 - Norway, 379681 - Sumburgh, 406229 - Open LC North America, Alaska and Canada, 439617 - Australia SP4, 447800 - NZ North Island, 447804 - NZ South Island

Hi Tony,

no problem. The problem with the CRJ is that they have a new flight plan format that LNM cannot export yet. It's on the list for a future release but I have no idea when.

Look at the tutorials in the help menu if you're new to LNM and feel free to ask if something is not clear.

Alex