Sign in to follow this  
Jim Young

Tokyo Hotel Installs Flight Simulator in Guest Room

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

I must remember those hotels if I ever want to precipitate a divorce!

Bill

• Like 1

7 hours ago, WilliamS said:

Price per night?

The only downside is that you can't use the simulator without an instructor present.  So those who already have experience with study-level and actual 737 simulators can't get up at 2 AM local time for a quick flight.  In addition, only one route (Haneda to Osaka) is possible.

Sim: Prepar3D 5.2 (main) and Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020), CH Eclipse Yoke, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA Side Stick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals, Saitek Cessna trim wheel, TrackIR 5, SPAD.neXt running 3 Saitek Logitech panels, ButtKicker Gamer 2, Razer Naga Chroma gaming mouse

System: Intel i5-10600K CPU @ 4.10 GHz, Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, 64GB DDR4 RAM @ 4200 MHz, ASRock Z490M Pro4, 2TB Intel NVMe SSD 660p, 3 monitors

The article is the same as the OP so have removed the link to CNN..

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

If it includes a Japanese stewardess to bring me hot tea and a shiatsu massage after my flight count me in.

Noel

Edited by birdguy
  • Upvote 1

The tires are worn.  The shocks are shot.  The steering is wobbly.  But the engine still runs fine.

5 hours ago, Jim Young said:

The article is the same as the OP so have removed the link to CNN..

I think you are mistaken Jim.  😕  The subject may be the same for both articles but the paragraphs, wording, and even information are different.

Sim: Prepar3D 5.2 (main) and Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020), CH Eclipse Yoke, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA Side Stick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals, Saitek Cessna trim wheel, TrackIR 5, SPAD.neXt running 3 Saitek Logitech panels, ButtKicker Gamer 2, Razer Naga Chroma gaming mouse

System: Intel i5-10600K CPU @ 4.10 GHz, Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, 64GB DDR4 RAM @ 4200 MHz, ASRock Z490M Pro4, 2TB Intel NVMe SSD 660p, 3 monitors

On 7/11/2019 at 4:41 AM, BF Bullpup said:

The only downside is that you can't use the simulator without an instructor present.

Which is kind of bizarre. It's not a motion sim, so what's the harm in letting them fly around sans instructor?

Good day!

I want to share information with you, that Dream Aero company is opening in August in Westfield Montgomery Mall, near to Washington, DC. Dream Aero brings Boeing 737 flight simulator, based on 6DOF motion platform, similar to professional FFS. Fully enclosed 737-800 cockpit, possibility to easily change location, weather, time of day or even add some failures. You can check the website https://dream.aero for additional information, or ask me here.

I'm really happy to see the DC area is getting a Boeing 737 flight simulator.  Not happy it is going to be located so far from me in the Westfield Montgomery Mall in Bethesda, Maryland.  Difficult to get there from my location in Lake Ridge, VA.

Submit News to AVSIM

I'll be in DC next spring. Hope I can get out there. Thanks for posting. 

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

I guess...

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2