Jim Young

Tokyo Hotel Installs Flight Simulator in Guest Room

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The Corendon City Hotel in AMS has one too - room 737!

• Like 1

I must remember those hotels if I ever want to precipitate a divorce!

Bill

• Like 1

7 hours ago, WilliamS said:

Price per night?

The only downside is that you can't use the simulator without an instructor present.  So those who already have experience with study-level and actual 737 simulators can't get up at 2 AM local time for a quick flight.  In addition, only one route (Haneda to Osaka) is possible.

The article is the same as the OP so have removed the link to CNN..

If it includes a Japanese stewardess to bring me hot tea and a shiatsu massage after my flight count me in.

Noel

Edited by birdguy
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Jim Young said:

The article is the same as the OP so have removed the link to CNN..

I think you are mistaken Jim.  😕  The subject may be the same for both articles but the paragraphs, wording, and even information are different.

On 7/11/2019 at 4:41 AM, BF Bullpup said:

The only downside is that you can't use the simulator without an instructor present.

Which is kind of bizarre. It's not a motion sim, so what's the harm in letting them fly around sans instructor?

Good day!

I want to share information with you, that Dream Aero company is opening in August in Westfield Montgomery Mall, near to Washington, DC. Dream Aero brings Boeing 737 flight simulator, based on 6DOF motion platform, similar to professional FFS. Fully enclosed 737-800 cockpit, possibility to easily change location, weather, time of day or even add some failures. You can check the website https://dream.aero for additional information, or ask me here.

I'm really happy to see the DC area is getting a Boeing 737 flight simulator.  Not happy it is going to be located so far from me in the Westfield Montgomery Mall in Bethesda, Maryland.  Difficult to get there from my location in Lake Ridge, VA.

I'll be in DC next spring. Hope I can get out there. Thanks for posting. 

7 hours ago, tktheo93 said:

Is this not in the wrong section 🙂

No, it is not really.

On 7/11/2019 at 6:38 PM, birdguy said:

If it includes a Japanese stewardess to bring me hot tea and a shiatsu massage after my flight count me in.

Noel

I used to love Tokyo for that very reason when I was cabin crew.

Shame delta forced us to pull the route. I remember many a good night out getting absolutely bollocked in that karaoke bar 'the cage' 

Edited by fluffyflops