Sign in to follow this  
chass32

July 11th development update

The MSFS Team updated their web:

JULY 11TH, 2019 – DEVELOPMENT UPDATE

As the team enters the dog days of summer, we’ve been hard at work putting the finishing touches on many of the big updates we’re planning to share toward the end of summer. Our excitement continues to build, as does our impatience to share this information with you. So we press forward counting down the days until we can open the hangar doors and dive into the details with you.

There are many very important topics being discussed in the community (e.g. New Flight Model/IFR-VFR Flight/Weather Simulation Depth/VR Support, etc.). The team is constantly monitoring the feedback/suggestions being discussed and please know that many of these topics and more, will be covered thoroughly in near future updates.

In the meantime, here’s a work-in-progress screenshot, and confirmation that the Insider Program will be starting in early August as part of our development roadmap kickoff.

On July 25th, we will be releasing another update on our plans for August and September. Until next time, know that the team is excited and anxious to share more information with you.

Sincerely

The Microsoft Flight Simulator Team

Edited by chass32
  • Like 10
  • Upvote 1

NLR Motion Platform V3, Intel Core i9-9900K OC @ 5Ghz, Gigabyte Gaming OC 11GB RTX 2080ti, Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra. Thermaltake Water 3.0 Riing LED RGB 360. Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3000 PC4-24000 32GB 4x8GB CL15. Lexar Professional NM700 M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1TB SSD. Toughpower iRGB Plus 80 Plus Platinum 850W Full Modular. Thermaltake View32 TG USB 3.0 RGB. Oculus Rift S. Qled Samsung 65Q7FN.

I had to be logged in to see the new update on their web.

Z6145kO.jpg?1

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

NLR Motion Platform V3, Intel Core i9-9900K OC @ 5Ghz, Gigabyte Gaming OC 11GB RTX 2080ti, Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra. Thermaltake Water 3.0 Riing LED RGB 360. Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3000 PC4-24000 32GB 4x8GB CL15. Lexar Professional NM700 M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1TB SSD. Toughpower iRGB Plus 80 Plus Platinum 850W Full Modular. Thermaltake View32 TG USB 3.0 RGB. Oculus Rift S. Qled Samsung 65Q7FN.

Ah, get it. Christ that screenshot looks good! I actually wondered where the screenshot was when I saw it on their website, thought that was some sort of arty photo. 

• Like 5

Superb graphics

• Like 3

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

That screenshot does indeed look good and it's interesting that they are monitoring the forums.  I hope that they offer us the next gen sim that I'm hoping for!

Rick Abshier

5900X | RTX3080 | 32 GB@3600 | India Pale Ale

I had to look again at the screenshot as I honestly thought the picture above the update text was a photo of a cockpit. The suspense is killing me how good this new Microsoft Simulator could be.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

That screenshot 😲

my body is ready 

• Like 3

Lukas Dalton

OMG all the $$ I sunk into P3D...out the window?

• Like 1

spacer.png

Looks good, I hope turboprops get modeled this go around, and also the mixture leaning issue in aspirated engines....

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Boomer said:

OMG all the $$ I sunk into P3D...out the window?

Let's hope so, it'll mean the new sim is so good we immediately drop everything else.

Edited by Wildblue
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 4

MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus | Intel Core i9-10900K @ 5.3GHz | 64GB Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3090 | 500 GB M.2 NVMe for win | 2TB M.2 NVMe for FS2020 | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Eric from EHAM, a flying Dutchman.

I see a fantastic looking realistic panel and sunshine!

OMG realistic looking sunshine and lighting! :gaul:

This is going to be awesome! :senyum:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chass32 said:

I had to be logged in to see the new update on their web.

Z6145kO.jpg?1

Interesting pic. I wonder if this has anything to do with Eye Tracking in Virtual Reality (Foveated Rendering). This renders a given scene in high resolution only in the area where the user is looking, while the peripheral area appears in lower resolution and results in conserving processing power.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

Anyone notice the narrow range of focus..?

Looks great on a photo, but how does that work when looking at the instruments in flight?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Bert