Sign in to follow this  
Guest JoJoDawg

Screenshots

Any chance you guys (pixelpoke and tdragger) could list the sites that you are sending screenshots to ?I've not seen one site that is hosting all the shots you have released so far, and I don't want to miss any.I'm sure I'm not alone in this request.Thanks Steve

I'm sure they have more important duties to deal with, especially since they have stated that posting on forums and blogging are cutting into their time. Just keep checking the other sites like many others do, you'll eventually see them all.Regards, MichaelKDFWhttp://www.calvirair.com/mcpics/mcdcvabanner.jpgCalVirAir International

Best, Michael

KDFW

Guest pixelpoke_from_MSFT

>Any chance you guys (pixelpoke and tdragger) could list the>sites that you are sending screenshots to ?>>I've not seen one site that is hosting all the shots you have>released so far, and I don't want to miss any.>>I'm sure I'm not alone in this request.>Thanks >>Steve>>Actually, the product team (ACES) doesn't know where all the screens end up. Nor do we actually hand them out (except to the Insider site). We give them to our PR and Marketing teams who dole them out.We make some suggestions for places like Flightsim.com, Avsim.com, Simflight.com, etc., and I occasionally set aside certain screens to give to those sites exclusively (like the latest batch). Cheers,Jason

Guest JoJoDawg

Um... Yeah... Thx... Now I must figure out when the next time I will blink. :)Just awesome shots. First thing I noticed is that I don't see the dreaded square around the plane from higher alt in the 747 shot. I can't stand it in fs9.I swear that twin prop (king air? don't know my planes well enough) looks like a rendered shot. The glass on it just looks so real.I love the details. Only thing I didn't care for was the skinny trees. The ones that look like a side view of the other trees. Don't know if it's on purpose or just part of the process.One thing I know is it is killing me for fsx to come out, but it is a wonderful slow death.

>Very common here in California (and in Italy, I assume?).>Yes Tom, they are very common in Italy and many other mediterranean countries.Wolfgang

Guest JoJoDawg

Ah cool guys/gals thx for the explanation.