Sign in to follow this  
fs1

AIs now following Sloped Runways in P3D

Got me. I have the Fly Tampa St Barth and there are two planes parked at the end and they just try to go thru the wall.....still trying to figure it out 🙂

Sorry I can't be any help. probably need an updated afcad for St Barth.

BTW: What is considered a slope runway...how does planes going over a road bridge constitute a slope runway anyway.

Well Bestest,

BobM.

Bob M

3 hours ago, unc1rlm said:

BTW: What is considered a slope runway...how does planes going over a road bridge constitute a slope runway anyway.

It doesn't. It means that the model of the road bridge contains what are called platforms. The platform construct is a solid planar surface upon which SimObjects will sit without sinking through. The most common usage of a platform is on the top of a building that has a helipad. 

It actually works for me so far. I don't have that annoying issue at Frankfurt with the highway bridge anymore.. It's very easy to install and I thank you for this tool.

With regard to ORBX PAKT, has anyone modified their AFCAD in a way that gets AI moving correctly to/from the terminal to the runway? Is it a matter of lowering the airport altitude by 80'....? Just not sure what steps to take....

Edited by sddjd

Dan Dominik                                                                           

"I thought you said your dog does not bite....
                                                                That's not my dog."

Mine stopped working all of a sudden. I didn't change anything but I started using the Lorby addon manager to make groups. Could that have done it. I checked and your files and they are still in the same place in the userdata p34 addons folder. I didn't move that folder at all. Thank you

Same question, pretty quite since a while...... I hope Federico is still working on the case!

On 8/26/2019 at 11:12 AM, holi said:

Same question, pretty quite since a while...... I hope Federico is still working on the case!

Guys we are working on a release soon. Also we are working of a whole overhaul of the ATC/AI engine. News will be posted soon.

Edited by fs1

Federico Sucari

On 8/7/2019 at 9:07 PM, CorvettePilot said:

Has anyone resolved the issue with the bridges at Taxi2Gate KMCO ?

TY

On 8/13/2019 at 11:15 PM, bosflo said:

Mine stopped working all of a sudden. I didn't change anything but I started using the Lorby addon manager to make groups. Could that have done it. I checked and your files and they are still in the same place in the userdata p34 addons folder. I didn't move that folder at all. Thank you

What are your issues? Thanks

Federico Sucari

7 hours ago, fs1 said:

What are your issues? Thanks

I have installed correctly before but I flew to Jakarta recently and had planes driving through the bridges.

22 hours ago, bosflo said:

I have installed correctly before but I flew to Jakarta recently and had planes driving through the bridges.

Has these worked ever on Jakarta? Which is the developer? Thanks

Federico Sucari

yes they work now. I use lorby add on manager and I had to activate it again.

3 minutes ago, bosflo said:

yes they work now. I use lorby add on manager and I had to activate it again.

So working now? Thanks

Federico Sucari