Sign in to follow this  
Mace

The influence of wind on the scenery

Guest IlyaPro

>For example: >>If the tree animation option is enabled.>If the aircraft are slower then 30 kts.>If the aircraft are on the ground.>If the tree is in a specific range around the aircraft.>These rules are for eye-candy only!If to make such a thing it MUST be flying significant. That's where the real bush-flying comes to scene. How can you use this animation for wind direction/speed determination if it's displayed only when the aircraft is on the ground or slower than 30 kts?The higher speed limit should be at least 90 kts, and alt limit about 500-600 feet. This is closer to parameters used to find a field in real bush-flying.Otherwise they are useless, except for eye-candy.This is FLIGHT SIMUALTOR, NOT A FARCRY!

You have to look for it but it's there alright. Here's one screenie where you can see full shadows. Look at the "fin" (is it called a 'fin' on copters?). http://fsinsider.com/bell.htmIf you look through all the official screens you'll see more examples. I do believe, however, that they're turning this thing on and off as they take the shots because it's not visible in more than a handful of them.But it's there! :-)

Guest tdragger

<>We have a number of developers who bike and several are in bands. There are a couple of pilots so they fly occasionally. Some have wives and kids so they spend time with their families. And naturally a few like video games.I hope that alleviates some of your concerns.

><time...>>>>We have a number of developers who bike and several are in>bands. There are a couple of pilots so they fly occasionally.>Some have wives and kids so they spend time with their>families. And naturally a few like video games.>>I hope that alleviates some of your concerns.Yes, indeed, I think this information will enable the whole community to just relax and wait for the release now that we know you lads aren't nearing the end of your tether so to speak.nice one...:-lol

Guest tdragger

Nope. Plenty of time left for that. ;)