Sign in to follow this  
byork

FS Labs Released!

Dear FS Labs Airbus Drivers!

After a long wait, I'm happy to report that FS2Crew for the FS Labs has been released!

It's been a lot of hard work, and I'm happy to report that this is the best Airbus crew simulation within the technical limits of the FS Labs and P3D anyone could possibly create.

This is a dedicated Airbus crew simulation, and it was designed to integrate directly with the FS Labs (and that was no easy feat!)

Please visit: www.fs2crew.com to download.

Requirements:

1. P3D V4 (FSX is "not" supported).

2. FSLabs Airbus (A320 and A319 are supported.  A321 should work out of the box when it is released).

5 Euro Coupon Code for any pre-existing FS2Crew customers, which is basically everyone :-).... NEWBUS

If you have any issues, be sure to read the FAQs thread first!  The solution is probably there!

FSLabs_release.jpg

Shame, I purchased the bus without the 5 € coupon. I wish this info would've been available upon release...

Hi Bryan,

When FsLabs do finally release the SDK, will you provide an update which uses that without the workarounds for free? 

Thanks,

John

16 minutes ago, nthabti79 said:

Shame, I purchased the bus without the 5 € coupon. I wish this info would've been available upon release...

The discount is not on the A320 itself. Just on FS2crew for the Airbus.

Luke Pype

I purchased it as soon as it was available and was not aware of the coupon 😂

James Goggi

18 minutes ago, MaDDogz said:

The discount is not on the A320 itself. Just on FS2crew for the Airbus.

That's what I meant.

Some of you guys starting purchasing before I had a chance to update the sales page text 🙂

You needed to wait about 5 minutes ;-0

Send me a support ticket... I'll give you a 5 euro credit on  your FS2Crew accounts.

Cheers,

1 minute ago, byork said:

Some of you guys starting purchasing before I had a chance to update the sales page text 🙂

You needed to wait about 5 minutes ;-0

Send me a support ticket... I'll give you a 5 euro credit on  your FS2Crew accounts.

Cheers,

Cheers, Bryan!

What work arounds remain? I thought I read that the need for 2d panels to pop up was eliminated?  Is it just the use of mouse macros?  Just wondering how this would differ from a standard fs2crew experience?

Edited by regis9

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Hi Dave,

There's no need for pop-up panels thank goodness.

We can control all buttons directly and seamlessly.  It's quite brilliant.

So your experience will be extremely similar with with say the PMDG 737 NGX or the PMDG 747.

We however can't read the values in the FCU, so you can't ask the PM to set Heading, speed or alt.

But as I've explained before, with the autopilot on, and you're PF, the FCU is in your jurisdiction only.

For some of the commands, like "Pull S Speed", I tried to get tricky and guesstimate what the Speed in the FCU would be and twist the speed knob based on that, but it's hit and miss.

So, here's my first impression:

I like the options and the customisation, that's well done.

I tried the EU voice and the fact that it's Blackbox is a nice addition, however, the way he spoke the items is way too robotic (too much like text-to-speech). I was expecting a more natural flow and tone. The Fs2Crew for the Aerosoft Airbus was much better in that way.

I'm a bit disappointed, I must say, it kills the immersion instead of adding to it.

Edited by nthabti79

1 minute ago, byork said:

A German... who sounds like a Robot? No....... 🙂

I plan on releasing more voice sets.

We can have him record a new one... 

Cheers,

That's good news. I hope you will update this one as well before I have to buy the extension.

And I like your sense of humour. 😉

Well, BlackBox will be doing Live Stream on Sunday flying with FS2Crew.

You can tell him sounds like robot live 😉  

Actually, I think he even thinks he sounds a bit robotic.

I wonder if he'll be his own PM 🙂