Sign in to follow this  
ZKOKQ

Real NZ NZCH released

Christchurch Intl released. A pure masterpiece.

Custom-built, photographically textured Christchurch International Airport;

Works with and without Orbx NZSI;

Approx 7,000 square kilometres of photoscenery, at least 1.2 metre/pixel;

Christchurch City at 60cm/px;

Christchurch International Airport at 7cm/px.

Animated jetways, controlled by SODE;

Prepar3d v4 version includes dynamic lights on the tarmac etc.;

5 metre elevation data for much of the photoscenery area;

...1 metre elevation data for the airport and surrounds;

GSX 'ini' file included to add GSX features to the gates, including visual guidance systems.

Approx 2.44GB download.

Edited by ZKOKQ
  • Like 10

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Link please? Can’t google you did not say made by who. 

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

4 minutes ago, reecemj said:

Link please? Can’t google you did not say made by who. 

Godzone. Cannot put shop link, Avsim rules

Edited by ZKOKQ

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Thanks for the heads up ZK! I've been waiting for this one. Cheers

• Like 2

Murray Dreyer

26 minutes ago, mdreyer said:

Thanks for the heads up ZK! I've been waiting for this one. Cheers

Same here. Time for a flight in the Herc to McMurdo

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Very interested in this. The close-up screenshots are only focused on the jetways so I would like to see some close up screens from the taxiways, runways, grass etc. If anyone can share, I think many potential customers would appreciate it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

4 hours ago, Daedalus said:

Very interested in this. The close-up screenshots are only focused on the jetways so I would like to see some close up screens from the taxiways, runways, grass etc. If anyone can share, I think many potential customers would appreciate it.

@Daedalus enjoy: https://imgur.com/a/YLhrDns

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Excellent.
Just need FB to do NZAA and then the New Zealand airports are pretty well covered.
Robin Corn has put a huge amount of work into this and I extend a hearty congratulations to him.

• Like 5

Cheers

Steve Hall

10 hours ago, cowpatz said:

Excellent.
Just need FB to do NZAA and then the New Zealand airports are pretty well covered.
Robin Corn has put a huge amount of work into this and I extend a hearty congratulations to him.

Dont forget that ORBX have Invercargill on their road map

Is it me or the textures look like FS9?

• Upvote 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

8 minutes ago, DJJose said:

Is it me or the textures look like FS9?

There was an issue with installer. Go to Godzone web site and there is instructions. You don't have to download again, but just delete any file that has WL in the name and West_Melton.bgl

I have noticed that some of the tarmac textures look like those horrible textures you see in Orbx YMML

• Like 1

Anyone having trouble with gsx at gate 30? gsx acts like the aircraft is not there when I load in, gsx keeps asking me for a location where i want to park.

On 7/14/2019 at 6:25 PM, ZKOKQ said:

There was an issue with installer. Go to Godzone web site and there is instructions. You don't have to download again, but just delete any file that has WL in the name and West_Melton.bgl

I have noticed that some of the tarmac textures look like those horrible textures you see in Orbx YMML

I cannot see the instructions anywhere on the website. Any particular page?

The only update I see is the upload for the missing manual. Thanks!

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

2 hours ago, stevefocus said:

EAnyone having trouble with gsx at gate 30? gsx acts like the aircraft is not there when I load in, gsx keeps asking me for a location where i want to park.

Some of the first downloads had a minor error in the add-on.xml file, which meant that GSX can't find my airport. You can fix this yourself (it is a lower-case 'o' in Addon.Component, which should be uppercase 'AddOn.component'.) There are details of this on my support forum at the NZ flightsim forum, but can't link here.

40 minutes ago, snapshot21 said:

I cannot see the instructions anywhere on the website. Any particular page?

The only update I see is the upload for the missing manual. Thanks!

I am in the process of consolidated support on my forum at NZ flightsim forums, and I'll update my site soon. But in the meantime, the forum has this info.

EDIT: actually, the forum points to the FAQ on my site, sorry.

Edited by toprob

47 minutes ago, toprob said:

Some of the first downloads had a minor error in the add-on.xml file, which meant that GSX can't find my airport. You can fix this yourself (it is a lower-case 'o' in Addon.Component, which should be uppercase 'AddOn.component'.) There are details of this on my support forum at the NZ flightsim forum, but can't link here.

I have the latest installer according to your forum, I downloaded it Monday morning UK time. Any other ideas for fixing it?