Sign in to follow this  
Nyxx

FS2Crew for the FSL is released

I can't get it into descent mode in order get the cabin crew prepare for arrival pa to play 

14ppkc-6.png

1 hour ago, fluffyflops said:

I can't get it into descent mode in order get the cabin crew prepare for arrival pa to play 

If you refer to the remark in the manual saying that 20k Prep PA only works if DES is flashing, it doesnt flash for me either, but the PA is still being played (double check that its enabled in CALLOUTS, for whatever reason it got reset to NO in my case). 

Also make sure that you run the approach briefing and close with "Any questions?". I believe this is one of the triggers for descent mode

I believe the flashing DES will be replaced with the approach type once its defined in the APP pages. As i usually do this before i start the descent i've never seen DES flashing

You clever boy it was ' off' in the call-out settings. 

Thank you very much 

• Like 1

14ppkc-6.png

I have never had a CTD with the FSL 320 but ive had 2 over 3 flights since installing FS2Crew, there is no ryhm or reason to them though. One happened during preflight the other as i was vacating rwy 24L at YUL. 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

1 hour ago, fakeflyer737 said:

I have never had a CTD with the FSL 320 but ive had 2 over 3 flights since installing FS2Crew, there is no ryhm or reason to them though. One happened during preflight the other as i was vacating rwy 24L at YUL. 

Interesting, i had 2 CTDs in 4 Flights since i installed FS2Crew, before that my sim was rock solid, with maybe 1 CTD per 50 flights....

18 hours ago, fluffyflops said:

Ha ha ha. I couldnt get the missus out the door quick enough this morning.  Using this fs2crew has shown me how bad I am at flying the bus properly 

lol

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Folks, how does FS2Crew interact with GSX?
No issues so far?

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

9 minutes ago, David Roch said:

Folks, how does FS2Crew interact with GSX?
No issues so far?

It doesnt really interact with GSX which is a good thing as FSL's logic already deals with GSX actions. FS2Crew asks for boarding at 20/30 mins before EOBT (depending on turnaround time) but thats just for immersion, GSX boarding is still being called by FSL and can be scheduled in ATSU

OK, that's a good point, thanks for your answer!

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

16 hours ago, Woozie said:

Interesting, i had 2 CTDs in 4 Flights since i installed FS2Crew, before that my sim was rock solid, with maybe 1 CTD per 50 flights....

What sort of CTD did you have? I mean, what module was to blame?

1 minute ago, G-YMML1 said:

What sort of CTD did you have? I mean, what module was to blame?

Dont know yet, my last CTD was on short final, wasnt motivated to troubleshoot after that crash. Gonna check my event viewer for any indications. And my next flights will be without FS2Crew, will see if its still crashing

I've done 6 flights with it. 

Takes a  bit of getting used to (I need to print the flows) 

But this morning I did Luton to Tenerife. Eggw to gcts. 

With the new gsx version

The European summer destinations Real turb addon 

Activesky / chaseplane 

Fs2crew 

It was one of the most challenging and enjoyable flights ive ever done I got bumped all over the place on the approach and finals as it was hot and humid. 

What the neighbours thought when they heard me shouting to an imaginary f/o at 6am 'put that bloody tray table away' I don't know. 

I was thinking at 10,000 feet to get my roster out and moan to the cat next to me about my roster and how I've been planned 54 duty hours this week and a late finish on day 5 just to add to the realism. 

Alas its a brilliant addon, not everyones cup of tea, but I love it. 

Edited by fluffyflops

14ppkc-6.png

46 minutes ago, Woozie said:

Dont know yet, my last CTD was on short final, wasnt motivated to troubleshoot after that crash. Gonna check my event viewer for any indications. And my next flights will be without FS2Crew, will see if its still crashing

Button or Voice? I have done 3 flights so far with Button Control and my goal was to intentionally put some pressure on FS2Crew/FSL mix and tried various scenarios like resetting FS2Crew  in mid-flight, saving and reloading panel state. using 4x acceleration - all worked well without CTD. Perhaps it's the Voice version might be a culprit.

9 minutes ago, G-YMML1 said:

Button or Voice? I have done 3 flights so far with Button Control and my goal was to intentionally put some pressure on FS2Crew/FSL mix and tried various scenarios like resetting FS2Crew  in mid-flight, saving and reloading panel state. using 4x acceleration - all worked well without CTD. Perhaps it's the Voice version might be a culprit.

I'm using Voice, never actually used button control with FS2Crew. Could very well be that its related to voice control being active. Whats strange is that the CTD's happened when i wasn't actively interacting with FS2Crew (or at least i didnt notice) but it was open and listening when it crashed. 

I’ve had a few CTD’s since installing but I also installed the new AI plugin to allow them to land on slopes runways.  I disabled that and then successfully completed a flight so i need to some some more testing to figure out which may be the issue (if either).

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU