Sign in to follow this  
gypsyczar

ATSU and FS2Crew?

And here I thought everyone owned Excel.  OK, give me a few days and I will convert to PDF.  It's not big deal just I was rushing to get it out and I need to adjust the pages so it prints nicely.  I guess i never thing about it because I have Excel open on a second screen.

@Rhinozherous - PM me your email and I will send to right away once I have completed it so you don't have to wait for the library to update.

Edited by MarkW

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

33 minutes ago, MarkW said:

And here I thought everyone owned Excel.  OK, give me a few days and I will convert to PDF.  It's not big deal just I was rushing to get it out and I need to adjust the pages so it prints nicely.  I guess i never thing about it because I have Excel open on a second screen.

@Rhinozherous - PM me your email and I will send to right away once I have completed it so you don't have to wait for the library to update.

Thank you very much! PM sent!

Klaus Schmitzer

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

Hi MarkW, I download your flow and converted it to pdf. But when I do the flight, I think, there are some points of fsCrew missing, for example, there ist no before takeoff checklist and there are some sequenzes missing in cruise.

Whitch flow is the right once, the first in download or the second (Taim´s Pilot Flyinf Flow)

Roland

So it is Bryan. But it is a little bit uncomfortable to read, when you are in a workload at takeoff or landing 🙂

On 7/15/2019 at 4:15 PM, byork said:

But I've never heard of anyone checking a METAR during taxi.

You generally check the weather during pre-flight and cruise.

And in FS2Crew, during the cruise phase you pass control to the other pilot so you can do your PABBA routine... and remember the first A is ATIS... and that you do yourself.

That's right, but personally I like to check that I have the latest weather/ATIS, during descend or maybe just before taxi, and in that case it could be handy to ask the F/O to do it. Anyway, just a suggestion 🙂.

19 hours ago, ThomasDanielsen said:

handy to ask the F/O to do it

I'm not trying to start a hassle but, checking the METAR requires three mouse clicks: ATC COMM -> AOC MENU -> WX/ATIS / METAR.

I don't see a need for the F/O here.

Cheers Henrik K.

IT Student, future ATPL holder, Freight forwarder air cargo and thx to COVID no longer a Ramp Agent at EDDL/DUS+ | FS2Crew Beta tester (&Voice Actor) for the FSlabs and UGCX

Sim: Prepar3d V4.5 Rig: CPU R7-5800X | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 3080 | TFT: DELL 3840x1600

ugcx_beta_team.png 3ePa8Yp.png

16 hours ago, MarkW said:

I have uploaded the Excel and PDF again.  Please download it, it will have all of the flows and checklists.

Thanks Mark, outstanding work use your flows for all my Fs2Crew sets.

On 7/17/2019 at 1:16 PM, MarkW said:

I have uploaded the Excel and PDF again.  Please download it, it will have all of the flows and checklists.

where is the download? dont see anything under your files and the last link you posted doesnt go to anything

--Robert Caldwell