Sign in to follow this  
Pluto7777

Nav subscriptions

For my airbusses (FSLabs and AS) I actually pay for 2 subscriptions; one to FS Aerodata and another to Navigraph FMS Data Manager, this is not very smart i guess ? Should 1 be OK ?

Edited by Pluto7777

not very .....

as best i know it, airacs (FMS data) & charts are available for the mentioned from both .... though aerosoft charts are not directly android compatible (thus i use navigraph for both in all manner of planes / pfpx / topcat / activesky etc).

for now, cheers

john martin

So do I, if you check their respective description, these two products are complementary to each other, not duplicate. You can obviously avoid FSAerodata if you don't absolutely want it, but you would still want to keep preferably Navigraph.

Edited by Jean-Claude

Just stick with Navigraph.

Running i5-9600K @ 4.8ghz - 32GB DDR4 3200mhz - GTX 3070.

37 minutes ago, Jean-Claude said:

these two products are complementary to each other, not duplicate.

Shortly, can you please explain how they are complementary and not duplicate?

- TONY -

fsaerodata updates the stock P3D navdata to current AIRAC, Navigraph FMS updates navigation equipment databases to current AIRAC. If you want the sim database AND aircraft navigation equipment databases updated you need both products.

Kind Regards,

• Like 1

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

Clear.

I was not aware for fsaerodata.

Thank you somiller.

- TONY -

The other "issue" that arises is that unlike the FMS Data which you can keep at a certain cycle, if you use Charts Cloud it automatically updates to the latest, so I try to keep P3D Navdata and all FMS to the same cycle as long as possible.

Ryzen 5 5600X - Noctua U12A, 32Gb Vengence, Sapphire Pulse 5700xt, WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD