Sign in to follow this  
Megaairport123

P3d Addons for Fsx

Hi guys I have a small question. I ve seen that atm there are tons of good airport sceneries coming out like Latinosim Miami or flytampa las Vegas. The problem is I've fsx and I'm very happy with it. Yeah I know P3d is way better but i don't wanna buy all my pmdg stuff again as it's not possible to transfer it. Now my question is it possible to buy P3d airport addons and use them for fsx.???  I know it works the other way around, so many fsx sceneries are compatible with P3d but here I don't find anything on the internet. 

So thx for your help and happy landings. 

It would be a "hit-n-miss".  Your best bet is to find an airport you like and read up on it (sim store or developer's website), to ensure it is compatible with FSX.

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

7 hours ago, Megaairport123 said:

I ve seen that atm there are tons of good airport sceneries coming out like Latinosim Miami.

I think you meant LatinVFR Miami. I'm not aware of a developer called Latinosim.

Like Clutch said, you’ll have to read the product descriptions for the airports and/or ask the developer if it will work in FSX as well. Lots of developers have made several versions of airports that work in either FSX or P3Dv3/4.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Yeah I know and yes it's latinvfr😂 but as an example I could mention flytampa las Vegas it looks so nice and is about 2 month old and they decided that an fsx version doesn't make much sense as it's outdated but yeah it looks so good and because of this I wanted to ask if it's possible to use it for fsx too even if it's not officially compatible. Nearly all fsx airport addons work for P3d without any problems and yeah now I would like to know if it's possible the other way around too

1 hour ago, Megaairport123 said:

I would like to know if it's possible the other way around too

Not for airports done for v4. 

Ernest Pergrem

2 hours ago, Megaairport123 said:

OK thx and you're 100% sure about that??? 

Haven't tried it myself, so can't say 100%. 

Ernest Pergrem