Sign in to follow this  
chevelle505

ok, im stumped on this one....

Installed ORBX Global airport pack for north america, which includes KLAL....THEN i found an even better scenery that includes the sun n' fun stuff ect for lakeland. Installed that and now I get overlapping buildings ect. I went into my ORBX folder and removed the FTX lakeland bgl from the folder, but I still have this issue. Then I tracked down the stock airport scenery bgl and deleted that (made a backup obviously)..STILL no change. if theres no bgl for any other "version" of this airport (ive deleted them) then how in the hell am I getting two sets of each building?  I want to use the new scenery, I have it activated in the scenery library and its top priority, still showing another version over it. Any Ideas?

eFjQ3Ox.jpg

Edited by chevelle505

Search your Orbx directory for KLAL and Lakeland

There are other files lurking...

Look in here: <sim>\ORBX\FTX_GLOBAL\FTX_FTXG_AIRPORTS\Scenery

Also, please be more specific, such as Orbx folder is specifically which folder?  FTX file is specifically what filename?

Edited by downscc

Dan Downs KCRP

How about any traffic addons like MyTrafficX? If yes then you will need to disable the KLAL.bgl in the mytrafficx/scenery folder. 

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?

Easy way: Use Little NavMap, pull up that airport in the search box, and the tool will tell you exactly which scenery files are used for that particular area.  

I've been through this 'overlapping building' thing many times and this tool is the only way to go 🙂 

best, 

John

• Upvote 1

rgds, JB

Intel 11900K @ 5.0GHz, MSI Z590, 32GB G.Skill 3600Mhz, RTX 4080 MSI Ventus, GoFlight modules, HP Reverb G2 VR, FlyVirtual.net, Private Pilot SEL rating

4 hours ago, joby33y said:

Easy way: Use Little NavMap, pull up that airport in the search box, and the tool will tell you exactly which scenery files are used for that particular area.  

I've been through this 'overlapping building' thing many times and this tool is the only way to go 🙂 

best, 

John

I've used this feature in LNM too many times to count...has helped me solve many duplicaton issues/addon problems. Actually, anytime I see an anomaly in a scenery, LNM airport info. is the first thing I check, so I can see what's being loaded, and in what order.

Kind Regards,

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

Thank you for all the help guys!! That did the trick...ive actually got a few airports i can fix now using this tool! Thanks again!!

• Upvote 1