Sign in to follow this  
John_Cillis

Just posted some Xplane11, now time for P3D4

My fav bizjet now for P3DV4.5, enjoyable to program the FMS and fly high in the flight levels.  Flight is out of Napa County where many Falcon tri jets visit during the golf tourneys and wine events, up and high over the beautiful Nevada basin and range desert at FL410, enroute to Dulles scheduled to land in 3.5 hours or so.

John

XbjUzl0.jpg
vDEQ32M.jpg
0mVZmGm.jpg
jutoPOh.jpg
IsA74BL.jpg
XmsbNd8.jpg
HyE4XIf.jpg
zar22fK.jpg
bwlDdtO.jpg
JjUs7fr.jpg
zOxnJWg.jpg
OTE2xvu.jpg
fiNq3iZ.jpg
pTRoKIL.jpg
0dXfSeq.jpg
NNc8XWG.jpg
aXGCbs0.jpg
51qGwcw.jpg
AG2au13.jpg
7umYeDG.jpg

Also really enjoy the Flysimware's Falcon 50, you mentioned "enjoyable to program the FMS and fly high in the flight levels", do you use a 3rd party FMS? It's compatible with the GTN750, but wasn't aware of any FMS for it? I would be interested though.

Nice set of photo's thanks for posting!

Edited by MartinRex007

1 hour ago, MartinRex007 said:

Nice set of photo's thanks for posting!

I use the default avionics, simple programming.  Carenado's F50 required programming their FMS to get to a GPS destination which I did not like, too much legwork before a flight.  I have my Falcon Napa flight defaulted with engines running and the aircraft ready to fly, which I like, I do not care for detailed startup procs although the aircraft supports them.  I just like to, in the words of pitchman Ron Popiel, to "set it and forget it" and let the autopilot handle the mundane portion of flight and I hand fly the takeoff and landing.

John