Sign in to follow this  
wrap23

777 NAV DATA OUT OF DATE with current cycle

Every time I load the PMDG 777 the scratch pad reads NAV DATA OUT OF DATE on the IDENT page. The IDENT page displays the correct AIRAC cycle and date but I always get the NAV DATA OUT OF DATE message. I subscribe to Navigraph and the P3D/PMDG/NAV DATA folder indicates all files are for the current cycle. Any ideas on how to get rid of this nuisance message?

thanks,

Don

Don Spence

ASUS Prime Z390-A, i9-9900K @ 5.0GHz, 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 3600MHz, EVGA 1080 Ti SC2, Corsair H100i RGB Platinum cooler, Samsung 950 Pro M.2 512GB, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 1TB, Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 2TB, 2 x Intel 730 480GB SSD, CORSAIR RMX White RM850X  PSU, CORSAIR Crystal Series 680X RGB Case, Dell U3818DW

7 hours ago, wrap23 said:

Any ideas on how to get rid of this nuisance message?

Use a date inside of the sim that falls between the two dates. Willing to bet your default flight is set to a specific date, and not the current date.

Kyle Rodgers