Sign in to follow this  
ErichConvair

error during FP validation (import from navigraph)

Hello,

Today  i planned a flight from the TBM hatchery (LFBT) to Bordeaux (LFBD). To do that, i used navigraph and selected the proper SID/STAR... and export the FP to xplane.

Once imported into P2A, the validation gave a weird error: "The star and approach must be the same runway. the actie runway at Merignac (bordeaux) is rnw5" which one the one i selected...

I had to redo them to pass that error.

FP: LFBT LMB1M LMB VAVIX VAVI9L RNAV RW5 via DIRAX LFBD

A file parsing error maybe ?

Thx

Erich

That FP imports correctly, but as designed, does not include information about the procedures or runways.

The error message you received would indicate that the STAR and Approach selected were to different runways.  Just double check the RW for the STAR and Approach in  the area beneath the STAR and Approach buttons and change the one that is to the wrong runway.

Using the AutoPlan button in P2A should produce acceptable procedure selection.

Dave

I`ve noticed the same thing, its because the SID and STAR were included in the imported plan I think. I always have to reselect the SID, STAR and RWY APP even though they show as correct in the little info windows at the bottom of the P2ATC window when you import the plan.

Edited by Andydigital

Cheers, Andy.