Sign in to follow this  

New high detail airports

Guest DC10Pilot

Has anyone heard if Microsoft is going to include any more high detail large airports and if so wich ones? I would like to see Minneapolis. Jason

Guest tdragger

We've include new high detail airports for two versions in a row...

Guest pixelpoke_from_MSFT

> Has anyone heard if Microsoft is going to include any more>high detail large airports and if so wich ones? I would like>to see Minneapolis.>> JasonMy girlfriend is from Minneapolis...A different Jason

Guest DC10Pilot

Yes I know, I hope to see some more new ones...Any hints? Jason

Guest Caveman

Used to live there... Oh how I long to see that area as "detailed" with the typical snow and cold I remember as a kid...Ah, yes... Minneapolis, good choice.

Guest davidvoogd

So.... Toronto (CYYZ)? :( Actually it would also be nice to see some detailed smaller general aviation airports in the next FS, perhaps some of those around Seattle like Arlington, Port Angeles etc.

Guest PZL

Just my 2 cents worth... OKECIE (EPWA) !!!!

Guest sssummer

Ut oh. This is going to turn into one of those mile long threads about "please do my home town airport, no mine, no mine" PS: Please do KLAX in high detail! }(

Guest Water Mango

It's great to hear Minneapolis is going to get done, that's where I'm from... I guess Crystol Muni and St. Paul airport are a long shot. A few well known names around here fly out of those airports (well Brian is a moderator over at Flightsim.com and Dillon freqents allot over here to name just two)... ;-)

Hey Chris I'm going to try and start getting back in the air this spring. Send me a PM so we can get together... :-)

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Guest pixelpoke_from_MSFT

>It's great to hear Minneapolis is going to get done, that's>where I'm from... I guess Crystol Muni and St. Paul airport>are a long shot. A few well known names around here fly out>of those airports (well Brian is a moderator over at>Flightsim.com and Dillon freqents allot over here to name just>two)... ;-) Chris...No one actually said Minneapolis is going to be a high detailed airport.Of course no one said that it wasn't either.Cheers,J

>>It's great to hear Minneapolis is going to get done, that's>>where I'm from... I guess Crystol Muni and St. Paul airport>>are a long shot. A few well known names around here fly out>>of those airports (well Brian is a moderator over at>>Flightsim.com and Dillon freqents allot over here to name>just>>two)... ;-) >>Chris...>>No one actually said Minneapolis is going to be a high>detailed airport.>>Of course no one said that it wasn't either.>>Cheers,>>J Jason; Methinks you're having WAY too much fun at this:-bat But then again every job has its little perks.:-lol Denny