Sign in to follow this  
Guest scottpe

FSX New Screenshots

Guest dd44

A big THANKS to the MSFS Team, keep sending:)

Guest Andre_Hedegaard

>A big THANKS to the MSFS Team, keep sending:)Do you have a link to those new screenshots?

Guest nels

YES!Thank you so much Jason (I presume) for putting those fabulous shots together and feeding our hunger.

There's a front page? :-hmmm :-outta

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Guest alex333

Well, let's say a homepage.www.avsim.com ;)Btw, ms thanks very much for the screens, they really made my day!Alex

Guest yarvelling

it's looking good :-) REAL 3D traffic too - check out the Seattle shot; I assume its animated... :)This looks to be the most compelling argument for me to finally do the upgrades I've been putting off....

Guest PC509

Sweet. Awesome. :) At least you'll get us off your back for new screenshots! Is the 3D traffic animated? We should be able to change the textures on the cars as part of the scenery. :) Wonder if we'll see virtual chopper pilots doing the traffic reports now? ;)

Guest N684

the water in the "wingview" screenshot looks awesome!

They look fantastic!Jeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

I am VERY happy with the horizon and visibility layer effect under the wing view pic!

Guest tmloser

Wow, that Seattle-pic is awesome! The autogen is really nice! Just look how it alligns with the roads like it should! :) And indeed, there are cars down there! Man, this is getting better and better...! I really, really hope they move too!And all this (as I understood) without DirectX10 yet...?

they've comfirmed that they move. I just hope they don't move in unisom! #### would then look like a moving assembly line instead of traffic. Would rather have them stationary then if that was the case, but just my preference!

Yes indeed, thanks team for sending those pics out. They are awesome. Please keep it going :-)Cheers,Chris Porter:-outtaPerthWestern AustraliaEdit: Can't spell :-(