Sign in to follow this  
BMW969

!! JULY DEALS!! PC Aviator

• Like 1

EVGA 2080 Ti  FTW3 Hybrid , 8700K, 2Tb 970 EVO Plus, 48 Гб HyperX

MSFS 2020 Tech Alpha Insider

Except the one plane that I want the Virtavia C-17A Globemaster III (P3D) and for the Eaglet LSA it's the regular price over at JustFlight and it's still worth a buy.

Ryzen 5 5600X - Noctua U12A, 32Gb Vengence, Sapphire Pulse 5700xt, WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD

I believe the MSFS2020-related fire sale has begun in earnest, and more and more payware companies will join the barn fire in the coming months...

43 minutes ago, overspeed3 said:

I believe the MSFS2020-related fire sale has begun in earnest, and more and more payware companies will join the barn fire in the coming months...

I don’t think this has anything to do with msfs2020...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Orman

After adding to the cart added an additional discount of 10% . Miracles!)

Interestingly, MSE knows about it ? )) There are no discounts on their website.

1.jpg 2.jpg

Edited by BMW969
  • Upvote 1

So everything is in order. I'll go buy more)

Going after the MegasceneryX since most of my old Megascenery titles were for FS2004.

Now I understand why it is so cheap! 

Winter has come to some regions😱

1.jpg

Masterpiece! I want to listen to the master😠

2.jpg

Edited by BMW969

I bought the Flysimware Cessna 441 and Falcon 50. They are fantastic airplanes and a true bargain.  These are my first from this developer and I’m quite impressed!

On 7/17/2019 at 1:28 AM, BMW969 said:

Now I understand why it is so cheap! 

Winter has come to some regions😱

2.jpg

Irritating winter textures in Germany can be cut. They are in files:

1.jpg
pic upload

Edited by BMW969

12 hours ago, Phillip Gallagher said:

I bought the Flysimware Cessna 441 and Falcon 50. They are fantastic airplanes and a true bargain.  These are my first from this developer and I’m quite impressed!

If the Lear and Mu2B are still on sale you should consider those - both excellent aircraft also!

Bill

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, scianoir said:

If the Lear and Mu2B are still on sale you should consider those - both excellent aircraft also!

Bill

I have the LHC Lear 35 already but it has weird (glistening) texturing in the VC.  Is the Flysimware much better?  I'm quite tempted to get the Lear 35!  

8 minutes ago, Phillip Gallagher said:

I have the LHC Lear 35 already but it has weird (glistening) texturing in the VC.  Is the Flysimware much better?  I'm quite tempted to get the Lear 35!  

Hi Phillip,

The Flysimware Lear is arguably one of the bets bizjet products available today. I have it and I haven’t noticed any great issues with the VC textures, but I understand that these are currently undergoing an upgrade to further improve their quality. This is an excellent aircraft all around with really good systems replication. Worth the full price but great value at the sale price!

Bill

51 minutes ago, Phillip Gallagher said:

Hi Philip,

In my humble opinion - the FSW Lear is one of my all time favorite aircraft in FS - period... I've tried just about all the GA and BizJet brands out there over the years... There is a new update in the works for the textures that should be out real soon - that looks simply incredible and I believe will be free (with a tip jar as the guy doing the work is not being paid)... There is a separate update in the works that will add a working FMC to the aircraft for the more hardcore... To get the most out of the aircraft - I'd suggest a GTN package and the REX Wx Radar...

The sounds are by TSS (incredible) and Flysimware steadfastly updates their products for years after release... I couldn't ask for more from a company...

I've painted this plane six times which should give an indication of how much I enjoy it...

45411877765_985b8aff5f_h.jpg

Regards,
Scott

Edited by scottb613
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7