Have you installed the AIRAC 1909? That problem happened with AIRAC 1909.

Something is wrong in the new AIRAC. Come back to the 1908 AIRAC and your problem will be solved.

Greetings.

Hi mates!

Another again with New Performance Profile.

Making the FlightFactor A320 Profile Performance!

Something that I think It doesn't work propertly.

LittleNavMap is indicating that the plane in Cruise Altitud is burning 7000 Kg of fuel/hour.

However the fuel burned is actually of 2000 Kg/hour

Does LittleNavMap work propertly?

Sin-t-tulo-1.jpg

Sin-t-tulo-2.jpg

Edited by papelino

8 hours ago, Neptune said:

For now when i click right on  airport : show procedures  SID STAR and TRANS.... no information on all airport in little NAv MAP .

What i can do for recovering  ??

Update Navdata to r2. This is already fixed. But a bit offtopic in this thread ....

14 minutes ago, papelino said:

LittleNavMap is indicating that the plane in Cruise Altitud is burning 7000 Kg of fuel/hour.

However the fuel burned is actually of 2000 Kg/hour

Sorry, did not read all above. But it might be that the Airbus is limited by FSX/P3D FDE and "doctors" the fuel flow. I can only read the values from SimConnect. What the Airbus displays in the cockpit might be tuned and be different from what the Simulator reports to applications. There are a few complex aircraft which have to do this in FSX/P3D.

17 minutes ago, papelino said:

Does LittleNavMap work propertly? 

Sure it does. Always. :wink:

Try again with units set to lbs/gallons. There might be a conversion missing but this is unlikely.

Try to compare indications in other aircraft.

BTW: The whole performance stuff has change for the next version.

Alex

5 hours ago, albar965 said:

Update Navdata to r2. This is already fixed. But a bit offtopic in this thread ....

Sorry, did not read all above. But it might be that the Airbus is limited by FSX/P3D FDE and "doctors" the fuel flow. I can only read the values from SimConnect. What the Airbus displays in the cockpit might be tuned and be different from what the Simulator reports to applications. There are a few complex aircraft which have to do this in FSX/P3D.

Sure it does. Always. :wink:

Try again with units set to lbs/gallons. There might be a conversion missing but this is unlikely.

Try to compare indications in other aircraft.

BTW: The whole performance stuff has change for the next version.

Alex

Thanks Alex.

Yes it must be that, because LittleNavMap works like a charm with the Toliss A319 CFM.

I´m looking forward to seeing the next version. More over I´m looking for a true Logbook.

Thank you for your quick answer and thank you for your time and effort.

5 hours ago, papelino said:

Thanks Alex.

Yes it must be that, because LittleNavMap works like a charm with the Toliss A319 CFM.

I´m looking forward to seeing the next version. More over I´m looking for a true Logbook.

Thank you for your quick answer and thank you for your time and effort.

I have tried several times with Fslabs A320 and FF A320(In Kg and Pounds ) and finally:  nothing.

Eventhough the logbook entries do show the correct data (the correct fuel burned in both planes), however the flow fuel is pretty low on collecting performance profiles and consecuently the profiles of these two planes are not correct. These two planes seems to be little friendly to show their truly data, Lol.

On the other hand, the performance profile of the Toliss Airbus A319  seems to be pretty, pretty exact.

The good thing is that the information contained in the logbook is absolutely exact: Zero fuel Weight, Initial Block Fuel, Fuel Burned, etc...

As far as a logbook for tracking and save every flight with every data, righ now I´m using ProjectFly, but this doesn't show the amount of data and fidelity of Littlenavmap.

I hope We can see soon a true logbook in the next incoming version of LittleNavMap or another future ones. 😉

Edited by papelino

@papelino The logbook simply uses the difference in fuel weight between takeoff and landing. This did not change.

The performance collection uses the average fuel flow from the simulator not looking at flight time. Therefore you can pause the sim, move the aircraft to TOD and it is still correct (if you stay a few minutes at cruise).

You can ignore the measured fuel burn and modify the numbers manually. Keep all measure numbers except fuel burn.

Alex

3 hours ago, albar965 said:

@papelino The logbook simply uses the difference in fuel weight between takeoff and landing. This did not change.

The performance collection uses the average fuel flow from the simulator not looking at flight time. Therefore you can pause the sim, move the aircraft to TOD and it is still correct (if you stay a few minutes at cruise).

You can ignore the measured fuel burn and modify the numbers manually. Keep all measure numbers except fuel burn.

Alex

Thanks Alex.

A very good idea! I'm going to do it right now.