Sign in to follow this  
PebbleBeach

KALB Albany International

Hi, Mitch. I live in Glens Falls, NY. (KGFL) and fly to KALB a lot. 2 questions...is your KALB scenery compatible with P3D V4.5? And, do you have any plans to do KGFL? That would be awesome !! I live between Lake George and Glens Falls.

Thanks, Mitch.

Mike 

TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI)MOTHERBOARD 
AMD Ryzen 5 5900X CPU-LIQUID COOLED
AMD RADEON RX 6900 XT
32GB RAM G-SKILL TRIDENT Z
SAMSUNG SSD 980 PRO 2TB

Hi Mike,

I doubt this would work with P3D but honestly I don't know for sure. Upon conclusion of KALB, I can take a look at developing KGFL but keep in mind if I go that route it would be designed in and around FS2004.

Mitch

Ok, thanks Mitch. Just wondered if you had anything for P3D.

Take care,

Mike

• Upvote 1

TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI)MOTHERBOARD 
AMD Ryzen 5 5900X CPU-LIQUID COOLED
AMD RADEON RX 6900 XT
32GB RAM G-SKILL TRIDENT Z
SAMSUNG SSD 980 PRO 2TB

Thank's so much for these Mitch! Loving your work! Really love seeing these updated sceneries!

Now if there was only decent KMKE, KDAY and espcially a KCMH you could work your magic on. Really the only 3 Midwest holes I have in my setup.

• Upvote 1

I've always liked the Mach 1 airports and seeing the updates is really so nice. Are you gonna get around to all of them eventually?

4 hours ago, Roger Ramjet said:

I've always liked the Mach 1 airports and seeing the updates is really so nice. Are you gonna get around to all of them eventually?

Hi Roger and thank for the kind words. Not sure but hopefully. Is there one in particular you like I haven’t done? If so let me know. Some of the airports are difficult to find real photos to work off of. 

Mitch

Not really Mitch, it's just nice to see ANY of the Mach 1 airports updated. Each release is a gift so thanks so much for that. Cheers!